Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My alignment seems off today. 

I wouldn't bet $150 on here and feel good about it, today.

I know when to play or pass.

Had a discussion wit my bro ..if either one of these 2 teams win the chip they would be the weakest in years.

The only teams they might have a chance at beating are the 06 Heat and 11 Mavs ..am I wrong ? No way the beat any out of the Lakers Heat or Spurs

Psst...if you say so...

Bruh u put all that faith in 1 man?

praying I see that lebron.. I bet my friend 8 pair of shoes and 200 I'm not tryna give that up 
roll.gif

praying I see that lebron.. I bet my friend 8 pair of shoes and 200 I'm not tryna give that up 

RIP
I know i f'd up 

wait, I thought curse words are automatically deleted, what are you talking about? LoL

Plus last night was a joke about quotes without any curse and that seen to have started a trend of deleting threads for me.

Ooh well.

It makes them **** but they still is against the rules. We let it go far too long so trying to do a better job on it. No specific target towards your posts, may have just worked out that way

There used to be an emoticon for "censored", but I don't know what happened to it, maybe it was back in the yuku days

Watching the +- on Bova and it's moving like crazy.

+130 ten minutes ago.

+120 right now.

My guy is +135

I need that +165 life. 

The Cavs being +800 to win the next two games is one of the better value bets I've seen in a while.

hell will freeze over and global warming will be disproved before this happens

I don't think the Warriors lose this series but +800? Last game was good for about three quarters. Kind of like this whole series has been.

Wow at how the MVP lines are changing.

Curry was -185 to win it this morning. Now, he's -105 on 5dimes and Lebron is -117 :lol: I don't know if their lines are messed up or what. Also, they just posted the Game 7 line (GSW -7) on 5dimes out of nowhere :lol:

edit:

Now, Curry is at -140 ; Lebron +124 ; Iggy +1300

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom