• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably been said but you can't win the freaking Finals MVP on the losing team 
roll.gif
come on now at the NBA for even leaving it open as a possibility 

The media talking so damn much about LeBron being MVP. More than the series itself.

It's like these dudes are gonna start talking about how Finals MVP is more important than winning the ring if this dude wins MVP and the Warriors win the series :lol:

Last edited:
I just think it takes away from the winners. If you lose, you lose the MVP. I honestly think it'll be a slap in the face to Steph :lol: . Sure he will be more happy with the championship trophy, but he very well may never win another NBA Finals and you don't get the MVP because the loser received it and not even one of your teammates? I'll be pissed :lol:

The media talking so damn much about LeBron being MVP. More than the series itself.

It's like these dudes are gonna start talking about how Finals MVP is more important than winning the ring if this dude wins MVP and the Warriors win the series :lol:
you know it.

The headline would be:

Lebron James winz finals MVP with one of the greatest single mams performance.

P.S. Golden State are the Champions.

Look at Fathorst

Looks like he just finished slurping b4 tv time

Hair lookin' wild

Lookin' all tired/worn out

Last edited:
Like I wonder how the Disney Commercial will go.

Hey Lebron you just won the MVP, what are going to do next.

IM GOING TO MIAMI. LMAO

I just think it takes away from the winners. If you lose, you lose the MVP. I honestly think it'll be a slap in the face to Steph :lol: . Sure he will be more happy with the championship trophy, but he very well may never win another NBA Finals and you don't get the MVP because the loser received it and not even one of your teammates? I'll be pissed :lol:

How could he be pissed if he was outplayed pretty much the whole series? That's on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom