• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron averaging 36 shot attempts per game in the finals

Its alot but also more entertaining

His averages should add up to one of the if not the best stat lines in finals history

40 ppg 12 rpg 7.5 apg

The haters cant say nothin

my man @omariwestafari  coming through with the quick thread update.
nthat.gif

His averages should add up to one of the if not the best stat lines in finals history

40 ppg 12 rpg 7.5 apg

No Phil
No pippen
Not even a Pau

Rookie head coach
Undrafted PG
James jones / miller corpses getting burn
Expendable knick players

I'm still trying to understand where bron is getting all this energy from.

dude has to be the greatest athlete ever.

him and bo jackson

1 and 2.

Its really unbelievable. speed. power. strength. finesse. even with his robocop moves, dude is a tank bruh.
Yep. My boy is so mad at how Lebron goes "dead" as soon as the buzzer ends.

He is so mad right now.

I'm still trying to understand where bron is getting all this energy from.

dude has to be the greatest athlete ever.

him and bo jackson

1 and 2.

Its really unbelievable. speed. power. strength. finesse. even with his robocop moves, dude is a tank bruh.
PEDs bruh. Kinda srs.

40 ppg 12 rpg 7.5 apg

And he's winning also. Westbrook does those numbers and the Thunder sometimes lose :lol:

Lamekilla can't comprehend logic tho

:lol: mike was getting spanked in the conference finals by legends lebron was getting spanked in the conference finals by Howard and Pietrus. Took Mike 6 seasons to win one took lebron 9, yada yada

Last edited:
As an old head that watched Mike win all his rings, I don't think I can call Bron the GOAT. What I can say is that should CLE win this series, this may be the GOAT finals performance I've personally ever seen.

Mike won his first 3 rings next to Pippen, who was selected as a top 50 NBA player. MJ then went on to win 3 next to Pippen and the GOAT defensive player/rebounder in Rodman. That doesn't take away from MJ's individual performances, but he had help of a much higher caliber.

LeBron is doing this with a cast of characters who may not even start on another NBA squad. No Kyrie. No Love. It's just him out there doing the bulk of the scoring, setting up others to score and dictating the pace of the game. Like buddy is controlling the game (not just scoring) like I've never seen on this stage.

I've never seen an individual performance like this in my lifetime. Granted, there are potentially 4 more games so who knows how he finishes the series out. But if dude keeps up this incredible pace, I can't say I've ever seen someone dominate a NBA finals like him. I've clowned him plenty over the years, but when you see greatness you gotta give props.

You forgot to mention mike had the greatest coach of all time too
Blatts 16 chips > phils 11

As an old head that watched Mike win all his rings, I don't think I can call Bron the GOAT. What I can say is that should CLE win this series, this may be the GOAT finals performance I've personally ever seen.

Mike won his first 3 rings next to Pippen, who was selected as a top 50 NBA player. MJ then went on to win 3 next to Pippen and the GOAT defensive player/rebounder in Rodman. That doesn't take away from MJ's individual performances, but he had help of a much higher caliber.

LeBron is doing this with a cast of characters who may not even start on another NBA squad. No Kyrie. No Love. It's just him out there doing the bulk of the scoring, setting up others to score and dictating the pace of the game. Like buddy is controlling the game (not just scoring) like I've never seen on this stage.

I've never seen an individual performance like this in my lifetime. Granted, there are potentially 4 more games so who knows how he finishes the series out. But if dude keeps up this incredible pace, I can't say I've ever seen someone dominate a NBA finals like him. I've clowned him plenty over the years, but when you see greatness you gotta give props.

I'm having to ignore most nonsense being posted but this is an excellent post. Just think about this, in these 5 straight final appearances lebron had to lead his teams in points, rebounds, assist, and steals for success. Even with his two supposed all stars. That is a crazy unheard of workload, and that alone should qualify him for a goat discussion.

:lol: mike was getting spanked in the conference finals by legends lebron was getting spanked in the conference finals by Howard and Pietrus. Took Mike 5 seasons to win one took lebron 9, yada yada

Which finals team did Jordan face that was as good as last years Spurs or this years Warriors?

Feel free to just respond with 6-0 since you're not able to have a logical conversation.

:lol: mike was getting spanked in the conference finals by legends lebron was getting spanked in the conference finals by Howard and Pietrus. Took Mike 5 seasons to win one took lebron 9, yada yada

youre reading comprehension is awful

And it took mike 6 seasons

Which finals team did Jordan face that was as good as last years Spurs or this years Warriors?

Feel free to just respond with 6-0 since you're not able to have a logical conversation.
None, which is partly why the 6-0 argument in the finals is ******ed. 

You can deny it all you want but hes doing this with complete trash, busts, and throw aways.

Their second option is frickin mozgov who sometimes dont even see the floor in the fourth

This team just really believes in lebron and would probably die for him

When lebron retires he would probably be a great coach

Love should not be allowed a ring

l

You forgot to mention mike had the greatest coach of all time too
Blatts 16 chips > phils 11

View media item 1575161

Last edited:
If delly can do this to steph imagine prime Payton on him

96 sonics would wash this Warriors team. Kemp would spend half the game tea bagging bogut while hanging on the rim

Last edited:
You can deny it all you want but hes doing this with complete trash, busts, and throw aways.

Their second option is frickin mozgov who sometimes dont even see the floor in the fourth

This team just really believes in lebron and would probably die for him

When lebron retires he would probably be a great coach

Love should not be allowed a ring
not trash and im being objective here. this team is so much better then his 07 squad.... dude is playing at a incredible level these few games but stop with the this team is trash narrative ... when you can defend you always got a shot...... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom