No Borderlands 2 Game Thread?

Reaction score
Just picked it up,, pretty entertaining. Havent stopped playing it.
Any thoughts on it or your view on it

Add my GT- Spectacular XP

I would have made it if I had money to scoop. :lol

Anyone care to cop me a copy on Steam? 8o

Steam ID: SeekoGT

Did you guys get the pre order? Gotta say I'm pretty jelly

I was trying to scoop it up on pre-order but ran short on cash. Most likely wont get it until my sales clear next month

Basically like a cartoon version of Gears Of War

Huh? It is nothing like Gears of War. Another than both games having guns

More like a mix between COD (its and FPS, and uses the same controls setup) and Diablo (loot system)

Loved the first game, absolute great change of pace from linear shooters.

Last edited:
I got it in yesterday, haven't had the time needed to really get into it (probably will over the weekend after football) I really wish more of my friends had picked it up Co-op in the first one was great and it seems almost mandatory in this one.

I'm gonna get it, but probably not for a while. Beat the first one with my brother, wouldnt feel right if I played the 2nd without him :lol

Game is coming with my 660 ti. I heard the game looks Next Gen on a PC, especially when you run it on your tv with Big Picture Mode. 

Loved playing the first one with my brother in law. Game was really entertaining. Don't know if I would want to play this alone.

never played the first one and copped this one on rd

game is addicting :hat, already have about 4 hours on it

Played the first one. Copping this on ASAP. Axton will be my main just like Roland was in the first one. LETS GET IT!!!

just pre ordered it for 44 € which player y all playing with? I think im gonna start with the fat dude 

Last edited:
just pre ordered it for 44  which player y all playing with? I think im gonna start with the fat dude 

i started with Zero, he's a pretty difficult character to use if you're going for a melee build

my second playthrough will be with the dlc chracter gaige

This game is like Diablo 2 with guns. Way to addicting im already level 23 commando :lol The A.i. is to bad they actually roll duck and move this time around

Add me if your on the 360 : Angryostriich

two i's in ostrich.

Back
Top Bottom