No Borderlands 2 Game Thread?

Put alot of hours into the first one. Been enjoying 2 alot. Zero is pretty tough to use

Did anyone find the TMNT and Minecraft easter eggs 8o

:lol @ it being Gears Of War. Diablo with guns is more accurate

Last edited:
copped on midnight release, game is awesome. have a commando I'm playing through with online and made Zero for offline.

GT is xx OG KVSH GOD

anyone know if money duping will get you reset? 8o

lol @ "cartoon Gears of War"... because you played it, right?

lol feels like it to me, nonetheless im enjoying it :p

Really? Borderlands feels like a linear third person cover based shooter?

This game is like Diablo 2 with guns. Way to addicting im already level 23 commando :lol The A.i. is to bad they actually roll duck and move this time around

Add me if your on the 360 : Angryostriich

two i's in ostrich.

Basically like a cartoon version of Gears Of War

This might be the worst comparison of all time.

Put alot of hours into the first one. Been enjoying 2 alot. Zero is pretty tough to use

Ok Ok i take back what I said lol :lol

Gonna be on soon GT in the siq

Borderlands 1 GOTY is awesome! Still haven't beat all of it. I'll probably wait for the GOTY of BL2 as well.

ibnB0qFyAsu41q.jpg

:smokin

I saw one of the TMNT references.

You do this quest for Moxxi where you have to deliver a pizza. When you get there, there's 4 people you have to fight with bandanas over their eyes and names similar to TMNT.

Only a level 14 Commando now but I put ~200 hours on the first game. No Scattershot in this game makes me disappointed :{.

If you're on twitter follow @duvalmagic he's giving away shift codes for an extra gold key like they were candy 10k uses on the codes.
Here's the last set he gave out.

WinPC Borderlands 2 SHiFT code with 10k redemptions for a Golden Key: KBCJ3-KX9B6-XTBJT-TT33B-C9ZR3

X360 Borderlands 2 SHiFT code with 10k redemptions for a Golden Key: 5JKJ3-6TWSJ-BRXBX-K6JJJ-FXXWB

PS3 Borderlands 2 SHiFT code with 10k redemptions: 5JKJ3-6TWKS-CSTCT-S3KJJ-FXX3W

edit: you have to enter these under the USE SHIFT CODE screen in the game menu.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
just stuff I've read online.. I've seen a few people compare it to wow

The talent point system in the first one reminded me of wow.. I mean, it doesn't have healers and all that stuff like wow

just little things I guess like choosing specs, using talent points, getting gear.. pretty much like any game, but iono when I played the first Blands it reminded me of WoW, I'm not alone at least
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know of any good chest to farm around level 20?

I need some better guns till I unlock many must fall

Just snagged 5 more gold keys.

They're doing all kinds of tests to see how long stuff lasts this week, the PC keys went almost instantly, Xbox in about 3 minutes and the PS3 a little slower.

Just used my first key and wasn't too impressed with what I got, nice shield but I could have used a nice gun.

There are Donkey Kong and Breaking Bad easter eggs in the game.

Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic
I promised more SHiFT codes for Borderlands 2 this weekend. It turns out, we need to do another test = more codes in a few minutes...

8o

Back
Top Bottom