no dambs approach in the club: im going hard tomorrow

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Damn, I didn't mean to sound like the jealous boyfriend in the parking lot in some flip flops and sweats, trying to get the dj to page my girl to come outside.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Pepper

Much like anything else, wearing heels for 6+ hours takes practice. And lots of it. I'm immune to the pain for the most part 
laugh.gif

I'm not upset when a man tries to 'take a bite'. By ALL means, try your luck. I just don't understand that after the 1st, 2nd and 3RD attempt you're trying to carve up the same piece of meat.

Contrary to popular belief, people still go the club to vibe and dance. I typically got to reggae/dance hall locations. That's ALL I come to do, but what am I trying to prove here? It sounds like I'm trying to talk my boyfriend out of beating my +$@. 

Do some women go through the hours of hair and make up for attention? Damn straight. I just don't happen to be one of them. I love getting dolled up, it's one of the best parts about being a woman.

Sometimes you gotta treat them girls like a Brazilian restaurant.
Spoiler [+]
539w.jpg

U just cant go to dancehall joints n expect a room full of sharks n piranhas to act like guppies...get a couple drinks in cats gon try to do the elephant man..it comes with the territory

Originally Posted by 216301baller

U just cant go to dancehall joints n expect a room full of sharks n piranhas to act like guppies...get a couple drinks in cats gon try to do the elephant man..it comes with the territory
dur

Question: Where you at a church function?
well baby cakes, if she's keeping a healthy amount of distance from you it's because

a. she got a man

b. she got a man and he's within the vicinity

c. she doesn't really dig you

d. she wasn't even trying to dance with you to begin with, there was a void between her and the homies and you just so happened to be there
Not at a church function.

See the thing about all those scenarios is that they not really relevant.  I mean they are in a a person's mind that makes the club/party lame, but in a normal person's mind that is a cool person, they aren't relevant.

I've danced with my mom with 2-3 feet of space between us at a family function before.  I've danced with my friend's mom the same way before and lots older women too.  So all that stuff you laid out ain't that serious cause I can dance with an older woman and she can understand it's just dancing and that's it. 

Hold on you expect to go to dancehall joint AND NOT GRIND with a random dude or see your dude say he on the way to the bathroom but you catch him wiping beads of sweat off his face grinding with some misc female by the speaker?! No...not really cause you at the dancehall joint.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LET'S KEEP IT ALL THE WAY REAL!
roll.gif

Leave that prissy act at the door. If you at the dancehall joint you know why you there.

That's why I'm so over clubs. Women are so jaded in there, and its because dudes have contaminated dating pool w/ weak game. Women have caught on to this, and they show up in clubs just for an ego boost. I don't mean to generalize, because some women do care to just enjoy themselves w/ their homegirls, or what not. There is much more leverage for me in various social situations away from your typical club, I'm not vying for attention when we're at a networking event, or mutual friend's BBQ. I know it sounds crazy, but if I can spark a sincere conversation in a controlled environment, without any true motives, the playing field reverse dramatically. In the club? I'm just another thirsty dude.

To truly show value in the club you have to spend money on ridiculously marked up bottles, and VIP service. Which often attracts a grade of women I generally cannot connect w/ outside of the bedroom.

I go to the club to dance. Heaven forbid right? Excuse me if I don't want to watch Lifetime while sharing a bowl of popcorn and sharing horror stories about men from the club. Yes, we 'coulda' did that in the crib, but I don't want to be harassed because I decided to put on my favorite heels. I like being social. I like exploring new areas.
I can't speak for every woman, but I know what it is when I get inside. I'm aware of my garments, and the answer is always going to be no.

Jay - It isn't so much the way that I look (I can't eem blame 'em), it's the way I move.

no humble brag over here guise.

indifferent.gif
But why tho? You could do the same in pants and sneakers. We all know heels aren't comfortable.

I understand you don't want to be harassed by dudes you're not interested in. I mean to be completely blunt, yes, women are like pieces of meat in the club. I think we have established that, with that knowledge, how you gonna walk in the club looking like a steak fresh off the grill, drippin in A1 sauce and get upset when a dude tries to take a bite. I understand dudes don't came at you right, but I'm old as hell, you not about to run that "I came here to dance" %@+! by me. You came to the club for attention. Thats why you got in the high !$+ heels, spent 20+ minutes putting on make up, thats why you shaking your !$+ in circles. It may not be from me, it may not be from him, but you came to get someone's attention.
Much like anything else, wearing heels for 6+ hours takes practice. And lots of it. I'm immune to the pain for the most part 
laugh.gif

I'm not upset when a man tries to 'take a bite'. By ALL means, try your luck. I just don't understand that after the 1st, 2nd and 3RD attempt you're trying to carve up the same piece of meat.

Contrary to popular belief, people still go the club to vibe and dance. I typically got to reggae/dance hall locations. That's ALL I come to do, but what am I trying to prove here? It sounds like I'm trying to talk my boyfriend out of beating my +$@. 

Do some women go through the hours of hair and make up for attention? Damn straight. I just don't happen to be one of them. I love getting dolled up, it's one of the best parts about being a woman.
I know a few girls like that. They just wanna look good and dance with their girls but you cant keep waving a piece of meat in front of a pack a dogs and expect them to stop biting.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Hold on you expect to go to dancehall joint AND NOT GRIND with a random dude or see your dude say he on the way to the bathroom but you catch him wiping beads of sweat off his face grinding with some misc female by the speaker?! No...not really cause you at the dancehall joint.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Leave that prissy act at the door. If you at the dancehall joint you know why you there.
Believe what you want. 
grin.gif

I twerk and whine all by my lonesome right beside my friends. It's possible. Hard to imagine, I know. 

I

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

But why tho? You could do the same in pants and sneakers. We all know heels aren't comfortable.

I understand you don't want to be harassed by dudes you're not interested in. I mean to be completely blunt, yes, women are like pieces of meat in the club. I think we have established that, with that knowledge, how you gonna walk in the club looking like a steak fresh off the grill, drippin in A1 sauce and get upset when a dude tries to take a bite. I understand dudes don't came at you right, but I'm old as hell, you not about to run that "I came here to dance" %@+! by me. You came to the club for attention. Thats why you got in the high !$+ heels, spent 20+ minutes putting on make up, thats why you shaking your !$+ in circles. It may not be from me, it may not be from him, but you came to get someone's attention.
laugh.gif

I know a few girls like that. They just wanna look good and dance with their girls but you cant keep waving a piece of meat in front of a pack a dogs and expect them to stop biting.

Any advance can be shut down. Easy.
No one is in here saying that it CAN'T or WON'T happen.

I can't grasp how most dudes are literally enslaved by the desire of P.

it controls your existence. everything you do and say is for the greater likelihood of leading you to get some P.

unbelievable. no virgin speak either. I've had a fair share and only 1 of them were premeditated. they all came to me and threw the first pitch. it's the result of not having a colossal desire of getting P. If it happens, it happens is the mentality.

I understand fapping all the time is not the biz. But what's the novelty of slaying a new girl every time you go to a club? It's all the same thing as the first time you did it.

what's the point of taking down so many different girls so frequently? You can't answer that without sounding stupid. it's like seeing girls as a pair of Jordans. you want the 5's the 9's in all different colors just so you can say "you got em" . Except there's  significant harm in doing that with girls

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Believe what you want. 
grin.gif

I twerk and whine all by my lonesome right beside my friends. It's possible. Hard to imagine, I know. 
No it's not hard to imagine. I'm sure you do it. I have friends just like you. Do you. I just know the reality of when !+!+ breaks out and the pack mentality. Very thin line between fun and too far.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Believe what you want. 
grin.gif

Word...that really boggles my mind
laugh.gif
 Not the chicks dancing with their friends thing, but that you could do that at a dancehall place. I been
in a few of those, those places are mostly face-twerking bend-over sex simulation fests
laugh.gif

devil.gif

why are people turning every thread into a book. we dont wanna read all that stuff put it in a spoiler

Originally Posted by glasses

I can't grasp how most dudes are literally enslaved by the desire of P.

it controls your existence. everything you do and say is for the greater likelihood of leading you to get some P.

unbelievable. no virgin speak either. I've had a fair share and only 1 of them were premeditated. they all came to me and threw the first pitch. it's the result of not having a colossal desire of getting P. If it happens, it happens is the mentality.

I understand fapping all the time is not the biz. But what's the novelty of slaying a new girl every time you go to a club? It's all the same thing as the first time you did it.

what's the point of taking down so many different girls so frequently? You can't answer that without sounding stupid. it's like seeing girls as a pair of Jordans. you want the 5's the 9's in all different colors just so you can say "you got em" . Except there's  significant harm in doing that with girls
"ain't no P like new P"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Believe what you want. 
grin.gif

I
That is madness.
indifferent.gif

Damb... pepper came in and messed my thread with that bass ackwards thought process.

Go to an all girls club and dance so I can weed out the low self esteem yambs.

You clogging up the lane like Shaq and I'm trying to run pick and roll with Amare ...

Spoiler [+]
how many all girl dance clubs are there?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Believe what you want. 
grin.gif

I
That is madness.
indifferent.gif

This is not madness....

I've been to an all girls dance club.

90% of them chicks couldn't dance.

Back
Top Bottom