No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

Messed around and hit the strip club with sweat shorts last night. This bad Latina had me going in a second lol. Once she felt that thang she went hard was about to walk outta their with an oyster stain on myself lol

Start of my 3rd week if I make it today I should beat my record

So is yall saying no matter how yall love each other, the yamb starts to grow boring??? Yall sure yall just not attracted to that person anymore??? How is messing with one girl (your girl/wife/whatevs) any different from messing with 80 girls?? Dont all vajayjays achive the same moisture???? Unless its the fact that youre seeing a different face everytime???? I just dont get the "one yamb/many yambs" theory. I firgured when you settled down with down with a chick the yamb becomes more magical [emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji] and starts creaming like crazy [emoji]127847[/emoji][emoji]127847[/emoji][emoji]127847[/emoji][emoji]127847[/emoji][emoji]127847[/emoji][emoji]127847[/emoji][emoji]127847[/emoji] Guess I figured wrong???
My girl and I prb had sex at least 1000 times by now, there's not that many positions man. I'm still attracted to her it just gets boring doing the same thing sometimes. Before anybody says it we almost been together 10 years, we did everything you can think of except something involving my butt :lol: This is where angry/drunk/high/ sex comes in because happily in love sex gets redundant

I suggest you check out The Power of Habit next if you are enjoying that book
That is the book Im talking about.  I said that on the second sentence
.......I could have swore I read something else this school work and no flapping is getting to me'

I take my L
laugh.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Messed around and hit the strip club with sweat shorts last night. This bad Latina had me going in a second lol. Once she felt that thang she went hard was about to walk outta their with an oyster stain on myself lol

Start of my 3rd week if I make it today I should beat my record

So you were at Golddiggers and Foxy's:smile:x :x :x), cause those are the only places I know where you can wear ball/sweat shorts AND eat Whataburger :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:
So you were at Golddiggers and Foxy's:smile:x :x :x), cause those are the only places I know where you can wear ball/sweat shorts AND eat Whataburger :lol:

I am in La

Visited dames & games

But if those spots are around my way I'll check them out :lol:

Last edited:
If you edge do you have to restart? Shawty bsed on me today and i had to edge but i didnt bust

If I can make it through the urges that I felt today, I can make it through anything. I felt the tingling all in my arms fam :smh: deep down my body was telling me 'go on, it's cool, it's been a long time, b, just let it slide', but I got my mind right and resisted. It was scary for a minute tho. Real talk, if it wasn't for the Warrior List, tomorrow would've been 'day one'. The way I felt today is the way I felt on days on the past that I broke. Not today. Not me.

Last edited:
If I can make it through the urges that I felt today, I can make it through anything. I felt the tingling all in my arms fam
mean.gif
deep down my body was telling me 'go on, it's cool, it's been a long time, b, just let it slide', but I got my mind right and resisted. It was scary for a minute tho. Real talk, if it wasn't for the Warrior List, tomorrow would've been 'day one'. The way I felt today is the way I felt on days on the past that I broke. Not today. Not me.
pimp.gif
, foreal foreal that list gets me right, would been over so many times
mean.gif

I haven't been following the thread closely due to weird stories with more details than I care to read, but I hope everyone is staying strong.

man im on the verge of tappin out..i just seen this ***** vid 
eek.gif
 oh boyyyy 

naw i cant do it i said i wouldnt smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom