No Fap November

I did this for about 2 months last year.

highly recommend it.
its like a reset of sorts.
some of the things i experienced.

-More energy
-less irritable
-more sociable
-better workouts
-more confident
-felt closer to nature
-my range of peripheral vision seemed to widen
-stronger and higher vertical jump
-better jumpshot
-writing became neater
-was more of a "team player"
-higher resistance to cold temperatures
-overall greater sense of worth

ah yes the laundry list of superpowers you develop when you stop fapping

Every time I do this, I get a few days in, and think this might not be a good idea. I’m still in it tho.

Actually went 1 and a half month last year.

But right now been doing it when i cant fall asleep unless im extra tired.

Will try.

I’m going to gracefully bow out. I haven’t done it, but due to extenuating circumstances, I’m probably gonna need it from time to time.

messed up this past weekend but started on Monday and now on day 3... See how long this can hold up :lol:

I did this for about 2 months last year.

highly recommend it.
its like a reset of sorts.
some of the things i experienced.

-More energy
-less irritable
-more sociable
-better workouts
-more confident
-felt closer to nature
-my range of peripheral vision seemed to widen
-stronger and higher vertical jump
-better jumpshot
-writing became neater
-was more of a "team player"
-higher resistance to cold temperatures
-overall greater sense of worth
This showed up in my suggestions for some odd reason

Day 6 already

Testosterone spikes up to 200% after 7 days without ejaculation. ??

This showed up in my suggestions for some odd reason

:lol: Watched this, now my feed is going to be jacked up. Dude def has a screw loose, he's exactly like those folks at the breaking point of their mental issues so they put extremist level faith in religion etc.

:lol: Watched this, now my feed is going to be jacked up. Dude def has a screw loose, he's exactly like those folks at the breaking point of their mental issues so they put extremist level faith in religion etc.
Just delete the vid from your history and that should make your suggestions go back to normal, vid killed me. :lol:

Y’all know what? I said I was going to bow out due to “extenuating circumstances”, but I never got around to actually doing because I was busy. I had an interview this morning and absolutely MURDERED that *****!! I kinda impressed myself. Everything they asked I answered immediately and confidently, no uhh’s. The powers b....the powers b :nthat:

Y’all know what? I said I was going to bow out due to “extenuating circumstances”, but I never got around to actually doing because I was busy. I had an interview this morning and absolutely MURDERED that *****!! I kinda impressed myself. Everything they asked I answered immediately and confidently, no uhh’s. The powers b....the powers b :nthat:
You experienced a surge in testosterone.

benefits-of-testosterone.jpg

Starting my journey today.

can we have a support group chat?
For when times get hard ?
looking to take it day by day, long term goal is at least new year, need to find an alternative

I unintentionally "No-Fapped" from October 29th to the 7th. I was on vacation and while I had my own room, I was just busy and never really had the urge come on that strong.

On the flight home, however, the woman sitting across the aisle from me had some big ol' ******* and *** and she must've bought all 3 seats because she was laid out with her *** facing me. It was at that point when I realized something had to give :lol:. Hit up my Dominican jump as soon as the plane landed and got her to meet up later that night.

Didn't feel any benefits of not-fapping during that time, and immediately felt better once I let one off. 99% convinced this is all BS and you guys are wasting your time.

Also if you're so concerned about your testosterone levels, how about getting them checked?

Back
Top Bottom