@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

In other news, Day 6 and the itch has finally arrived.

Watched about a minute of a "film" before I snapped out of it.

Day 6 was Gucci.

No urges yet, we'll see how this week goes.

Stay strong fambs.

the uncut vine comp almost got me, after the 5th vine im like wth im going to fap if i keep watching so i closed that window and working on some potential yams, she a thot but eff it i need this nut off ASAP this is really the longest i went for a years now never knew how serious my addiction was 

the uncut vine comp almost got me, after the 5th vine im like wth im going to fap if i keep watching so i closed that window and working on some potential yams, she a thot but eff it i need this nut off ASAP this is really the longest i went for a years now never knew how serious my addiction was 

Man was so busy studying I never really thought about it maybe until 1 am last night. Next weekend might be a little tough. My boy and his wife want to bar crawl by their house and bring a friend of theirs with us. If I don't smash her it might be a tough night.

WITH THE DIPSET GENERAL JACKET!!!!

roll.gif

This weekend has been weird.  Since I've stopped my blood has been boiling on and off.

This Saturday we had a triple birthday dinner cuz three of our friends birthdays were this weekend.

After the dinner I was walking with one of the birthday girls, this indian girl with some nice thighs and dat mass

and though she and the rest of our group were chilly, my blood was boiling and I was sweating and all

I wanted to do was to

bobby brown her behind.

Ignored it, chalked it up to me being sexual aroused.

Today, this monday morning, moments from getting some sleep, my body temp

started going higher.  Out of nowhere I just needed to bobby brown this thick filipina in particular .

This is without any kind of stimulation or interaction with her.

We kinda been eyeing each other for a while now but I'm fully up and just wanna.

ohwell.gif
 She doesn't live in the same dorm as me...or even on campus.

And since I watched that TEDx video I know fapping just wont cut it.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAHH THE STRUGGLE IS SO REAL
v

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways..

I'm benefiting from No Fap already.

It seems like I finally have control over my urges. I'm not in a relationship, so I keep a couple **** around that know their place, no strings attached, we do what we do. I been adding the no orgasm *challenge* also, so I've been on no contact the whole week. I Plan to do the *challenge* until the end of October.

Went out to a lounge/club tonight to celebrate my cuz bday. Haven't been out in a little under a year.  Man this new found confidence is amazing. It was like I had a voice in my head saying "Your gonna find some new ***** or else". I wasn't thirsty as usuaI though, It was more like a smooth thirst. Knowing I can last a few weeks with out busting a nut made me feel real Alpha. Pulled two numbers and I'm pretty sure these wont flake.

Still in.

Just seen Don Jon 

First I was like 
eek.gif

Then like 
ohwell.gif

Then when I realized the resolution 
pimp.gif

Definite validation for this challenge

Still in it, but barely I don't know how long I can manage this... and I'm getting bunz from wifey :smh:

I had to keep away from this thread though because dudes start name dropping and other things and I start googling and becoming curious.

It's true about the dreaming stuff though I had some crazy bugged out dream this morning.

It was like a horror dream though and not sexual, but I forgot most of it already :lol:

I was more so spectating the dream though from a window in a house while the killings were going on.

Back
Top Bottom