@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

I feel like this thread helps so much. Ive tried many a time to give up but I kept failing. Now I feel accountable to my no fap bros and its helping me push along much easier. We all gon make it!!

You know I found helps?

Writing anything with a pen.

I guarantee you if you wake up and write "I will strive for real female interaction" 20 times EVERY morning (rapid fire until your hand starts to cramp), this no fap thing will be a breeze AND you will improve your convo skills.

That's like researching liqours during a 12 step program and going on a binge once you reach step 12 :lol:

:lol: sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

Dreamt i drowned in some asian girl last night and slayed here with the power of 500 thors and she had that mass that causes earthquakes and knocks planets outta orbit with a kitty fatter than garfield, then she made some general tso chicken when we was done i was in love :evil: , woke up about to fap my life away but then i remembered that my name would go on that fap dropouts list and i would dishonor my famiily for generations to come :smh:

Day 8: Wheres my asian?
Wheres my chicken?
The mornings are always the hardest...very srs.

Last edited:
STILL IN 

Havent even had a boner in a couple days.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

Dreamt i drowned in some asian girl last night and slayed here with the power of 500 thors and she had that mass that causes earthquakes and knocks planets outta orbit with a kitty fatter than garfield, then she made some general tso chicken when we was done i was in love
devil.gif
, woke up about to fap my life away but then i remembered that my name would go on that fap dropouts list and i would dishonor my famiily for generations to come
mean.gif

Day 8: Wheres my asian?
Wheres my chicken?
The mornings are always the hardest...very srs.
Good. You woulda been a disgrace b.

Stay strong and keep fighting it, the struggle is almost over.

STILL IN 

Havent even had a boner in a couple days.

smokin.gif
Google "no pmo flatline" I think you hit it
laugh.gif

been feeling the extra energy.....looked that vine uncut up after class yesterday. 
ohwell.gif
 the video was alright but im still in  

unofficially in since the end of sept.

things i noticed so far:

outlook on life more positive
extra energy at the gym
women have been extra smiley and puttin theirself in my close proximity
beard growin faster
0 thirst

Testosterone on a hunna, thousand, trillion :smokin

Today's going to be tough, but I'm determined to do this with all the supposed positive effects.

Coaign on all that dream ish.

Been having dreams and been able tro remember.

Dreamed that I wrecked my car. Ish felt so real breh, I woke up mad,sad and relieved.

so what are the advantages for this no fapping thing? :lol:

I'm willing to give it a shot if there's a damn point to it lol

still in..op this is 216301baller..I had to change my sn..just incase you wanna update the list

@big boss
eek.gif
  I thought I was the only one..I was starting to get worried for a minute...

Last edited:

Good. You woulda been a disgrace b.

Stay strong and keep fighting it, the struggle is almost over.

Google "no pmo flatline" I think you hit it
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 WOW

I dont know about all that now, I still could go fap right now and love every second of it, this is all will power baby.

Back
Top Bottom