@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

Almost broke today...peeped Angelina Chung. :frown: not really into Asians that much but she's :pimp: and tomorrow I know ima get the blues :smh: :smh: this month can't end soon!!!

Man I was at the gym on the treadmill and this white Becky decided to get on the elliptical that was right in from of me :smh:

And she had on some tight leggings :smh:

The way that booty was moving had me feelin some type of way man

Good thing I'm a strong man. Still in :pimp:
Week one done :pimp:

Man I was at the gym on the treadmill and this white Becky decided to get on the elliptical that was right in from of me
mean.gif

And she had on some tight leggings
mean.gif

The way that booty was moving had me feelin some type of way man

Good thing I'm a strong man. Still in
pimp.gif

Week one done
pimp.gif
Getting back in the gym starting tomorrow now that im healed up after my wisdom teeth removal.

Can't wait.

A little late but I'm in for the rest of this month, November, and forever. Breaking the habit. Started 10/6/2013. 
tumblr_mi14v4Gpm11rqkjmno1_500.gif

Before i started fapping i didn't care. I would say anything to these bishes. Than started fapping n think twice.

Lol. When I didn't beat off. I felt like I had more game for some reason. Like I was smoother with this shorty. Is that normal

Lol. When I didn't beat off. I felt like I had more game for some reason. Like I was smoother with this shorty. Is that normal
yeah.

Back than people didn't fap as much as today. With internet access. Most people use to beat off to Images in magazines. Could u imagine in the 90's fapping to music videos and playboy magazines. Only videos u have were on VHS. So imagine that. Only way to watch it is home alone.

If u were fapping back than like how people do today people would've looked at you as a weirdo. But now a days its common. Thats why we must break this no fap. Its killing our generation. 10 years from now our generation will be known as the Fapping Generation. 

For everyone who saying they are waiting til the end of the month or Nov or year to fap. You are wasting your time. You will just go back to your old self. Its either u change forever or change temporary. No more of that. 

No Fap 2013 

No Fap 2014

No Fap 2015

No Fap Forever!

Last edited:
yeah.

Back than people didn't fap as much as today. With internet access. Most people use to beat off to Images in magazines. Could u imagine in the 90's fapping to music videos and playboy magazines. Only videos u have were on VHS. So imagine that. Only way to watch it is home alone.

If u were fapping back than like how people do today people would've looked at you as a weirdo. But now a days its common. Thats why we must break this no fap. Its killing our generation. 10 years from now our generation will be known as the Fapping Generation. 

For everyone who saying they are waiting til the end of the month or Nov or year to fap. You are wasting your time. You will just go back to your old self. Its either u change forever or change temporary. No more of that. 

No Fap 2013 

No Fap 2014

No Fap 2015

No Fap Forever!

Chill papi.

Last edited:

Before i started fapping i didn't care. I would say anything to these bishes. Than started fapping n think twice.
When you deny yourself gratification your brain goes into "I NEED TO GET MY **** OFF" mode and as a result you subconsciously become more confident and step your game up because you have to. It's science!!!

A lil too late but ima do my best NF till end of 2013 if better yet go longer. Read all the spoilers on the first page.... damn straight in the feels bro, really need to change myself for the better. hopefully it'll reboot my whole life back again.
ohwell.gif

Still here. I decided that not only will I not fap in October and November.

But starting in November, no watching pron, either.

still in, workin on a yacht full of euro crew is not helpin sorry couldnt take creep pics cause pics are not allowed. just google tango

i think i fap like those that smoke green....

long day... pissed off at something... need to pass some time...

but i aint gonna break... might receive some new yambs tomorrow...

will post screenshots in here and TAY....

:pimp: :pimp:

Almost broke today...peeped Angelina Chung.
frown.gif
not really into Asians that much but she's
pimp.gif
and tomorrow I know ima get the blues
mean.gif
mean.gif
this month can't end soon!!!
You not into asian girls?

but if you had to pick an asian girl this is your go to?

Lol you guys have fun. I'm not ready to guve up fapping yet. Gave it a try though. Bout to go look up this spicy j chick.

12:31am and I started on Oct. 4th.

I've been going to the gym for the past month and a half and today, I reached my personal best on the bench. THEM GAINZ, the no fap helps bros. :smokin

yeah.

No Fap 2013 

No Fap 2014

No Fap 2015

No Fap Forever!

View media item 607229
View media item 607233

I was with you on EVERYTHING you said until "No Fap Forever" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom