@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

Not officially on the list but I'm running with my NT brethrens

Day 18 is when things trippy. But I've never failed a challenge

Last edited:
Still in... it really hasn't been that tough. Though coming in this thread makes it worse with the gifs/vids sometimes :lol: (at least earlier in the week)

Went 64 days from mid may to early august.. so I def think I can go the whole year if I really wanted to. 90 days is my 'goal.'

I'm wondering if OP Jay Patt gonna drop out before Dec :lol:

I doubt it though, dude has been readin' up heavy on this stuff. Kudos, :pimp:

Last edited:
Peeped at a few of the names listed above.

It was a weird experience because the pleasure senses started tingling at the sight

and it was kind of cool to realize that I have been so desensitized thus far but also realizing

that at the mere sight my brain was ready to go made me see that pronz was a bigger problem than realized.

I kept strong though, right hand to god.

The realization that my brain was so ready made me not do it,

that and the fact that I am curious to see my first "performance"

without any prior fapping, especially without fapping for 9 days.

Hopefully that performance is soon...

Doing well...having a chick helps

Noticed I busted wayyyy more than usual but I guess it's cause I'm not fapping :lol:

Man I keep saying this, but this challenge, plus texting after 10 PM has me saying some really regrettable things man my goodness :lol: but it's like I know i'm saying some wild things because i'm like horny and what not, but I don't even care that i'm doing it :lol: :smh:

Man I keep saying this, but this challenge, plus texting after 10 PM has me saying some really regrettable things man my goodness
laugh.gif
but it's like I know i'm saying some wild things because i'm like horny and what not, but I don't even care that i'm doing it
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I know exactly what you talking about. I was seriously contemplating telling a girl I love her to try and get the yambs.

Haven't texted her in days to avoid doing some foolishness like that.

There's a lot of history there and it would be best to not do something that stupid.

Man I keep saying this, but this challenge, plus texting after 10 PM has me saying some really regrettable things man my goodness
laugh.gif
but it's like I know i'm saying some wild things because i'm like horny and what not, but I don't even care that i'm doing it
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I know exactly what you talking about. I was seriously contemplating telling a girl I love her to try and get the yambs.

Haven't texted her in days to avoid doing some foolishness like that.

There's a lot of history there and it would be best to not do something that stupid.
son...i100% concur .

The texting game has gotten bolder.

Just got off.............. Work
Still all good. local gym Membership coming through in the clutch.
...... and making me wanna get bold with the gym yambz but I think hollerin at chicks in the gym is lame.

Still good going for that no nothing challenge no sex or fapping. My bday this weekend as well so we'll see how this goes.

Woke up with a nice stiff today, glad he's still working right. Im starting to miss looking and naked fat ***** doe 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom