@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

I'm in.. Add me in this b****... The key is keeping yourself occupied with s***... Gym, basketball, work, etc.. Good luck to the participants... "May the odds ever be in your favor.."
devil.gif

I'm in....time to get focus on work, working out and most important yambs...I've moved into my new place 4-5 months and haven't had any successful nights...time to change that...yambs will be had for october and november.

I'm in....time to get focus on work, working out and most important yambs...I've moved into my new place 4-5 months and haven't had any successful nights...time to change that...yambs will be had for october and november.

Bruh it's no fap and no yambs if Im not mistaken :lol:

**** it, I'm in.

Been on a fapathon for a few days now and I really need to quit. I've had no motivation to do anything whatsoever. :smh:

Bruh it's no fap and no yambs if Im not mistaken :lol:
you can get yambs. you just can't fap

Last edited:
Roster has been updated, let me know if you're not on the list and want to be. Only added the people that specifically said "in". Imma extend the deadline till 11:59.

Currently compiling my resources and validated facts to fill out the rest of the content on the OP.

We start when the clock strikes 12 NT Fam, so remember...

BEST GAINS & FASTEST RECOVERY = NO FAP/YAMBS

SLOWER GAINS & RECOVERY = NO FAP

Last edited:
I keep everyone's name in a notepad file so I'll update OP roster whenever I get 2-3 new people.

Last edited:
eSX5q.gif

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self...... Aristotle

Back
Top Bottom