@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

eSX5q.gif

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self...... Aristotle
Dope *** quote, adding to OP.

holy crap...this starts tomorrow?

Well....challenge accepted...

fon6tu.jpg

Oh we doubling up? challenge accepted. Lemme light candles and lay rose petals out for this fap that's bout to go down then.

ouch , three times today, I'm goin hard till 11:59.

Lmao y'all boys wild, 3X today?? Doesn't blood start coming out after that?? :rofl:

Just got this crazy bad chicks number and have the urge to fap my head off, but I'm at work and won't get home till 12 am. We gotta stick together bros, its about to get tough :frown: :smh:

Last edited:
I would screenshot my notepad file but that's doing the most
laugh.gif

You all WERE in the file though, so im not sure why when I copy pasted into the spoiler it deleted your names.. It's the same file I've been using from the jump so I don't know what's up.

ROSTER UPDATED, about to implement OP facelift.

EDIT: List should be 100% accurate now. If I somehow skipped over you or your name didn't copy over just let me know.

Last edited:
Lmao y'all boys wild, 3X today?? Doesn't blood start coming out after that?? :rofl:

Just got this crazy bad chicks number and have the urge to fap my head off, but I'm at work and won't get home till 12 am. We gotta stick together bros, its about to get tough :frown: :smh:

Bruh i'm in the same boat. I'm supposed to be meeting up with this bad *** chick on Friday and Saturday :lol: :smh: I'm praying she's one of those let's wait at least a month or two before sex. (Normally, my mindset is the complete opposite :lol: but I really want to try this no nut for 2 months thing)

I'm for sure not fapping though. I have to have some cot damn willpower over this man. I don't have an addictive personality AT ALL, literally the only thing I'm probably addicted to is fapping:smh:

Technically since i'm in LA I have some hrs left before this officially starts but forget, I started last night. Let's get it :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom