No Girls For Me... FML

hewlett615

Banned
my $%#+$!$ temples looks like this 
Rolling-Acne-Scars-on-Face-Woo-et-al-300x414.jpg
and some on my cheeks, damn im never going to get my confidence back man. i constantly think about this !@@$..... NT in screwed.
...(not me in pic)...

r u gay?

Spoiler [+]
at least ur on jays team

Dude is that just those inverted bump things? I have some of that to from acne. You have nothing to worry about unless your face in general is just an ugly @!!$*%+ shun

yep m u g m u g is still censored
laugh.gif

Vegetable juice!!!

Don't know if it can help like that, but it does wonders. Juicing veggies, that is. Anyway...Confidence is a state of mind. Like Steezy said..work on your bod and other things to make you stand out and give you the confidence. That's the most important.

Originally Posted by mholmes87

wear a plastic bag over your face.. problem solved?

i think im going to shoot myself thanks
frown.gif
....but dang just from having mad cute girls and having a clean face to this really sucks. Before girls and even I use to tell me i was cute and 10/10, but now i feel ugly even if a girl thinks im cute
sick.gif
....dang im going to have to settle for a fat "Precious"

Dog its this vaginal attitude you got. If you just have some confidence, you're clean and can speak without sounding like an idiot, you'll be just fine.

Instant confidence booster: Just start bagging the wackest chicks you can find that are DTF, in a couple weeks, you'll be baggin dimes and treating them all the same

Originally Posted by hewlett615

and some on my cheeks, damn im never going to get my confidence back man. i constantly think about this !@@$..... NT in screwed.
...(not me in pic)...
We have doctors for a reason. GO SEE ONE its not that hard. If  its bothering you so much have it handled. 

Originally Posted by mholmes87

wear a plastic bag over your face.. problem solved?

i think im going to shoot myself thanks
frown.gif
....but dang just from having mad cute girls and having a clean face to this really sucks. Before girls and even I use to tell me i was cute and 10/10, but now i feel ugly even if a girl thinks im cute
sick.gif
....dang im going to have to settle for a fat "Precious"

Nah..You won't. Don't listen to the douche. I've seen many guys with faces like yours (sorry?) with very fine female specimens...Like YH said above..it's the swag..AKA confidence. Build that up in other ways you know how.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

...(not me in pic)...
We have doctors for a reason. GO SEE ONE its not that hard. If  its bothering you so much have it handled. 
Yea your right, im 19 and I'm researching on some methods . So possibly by the time Im 21 i can get it to a point were i can handle it and talk to some girls and stuff. But still FML no man should have to under go this stuff.
Originally Posted by K Town Trash

just cop some foams, wear snapbacks and have twitter acc. automatic ({})

Lol, thats what i heard it takes now a days to pull a girl. Oh and be light-skinned.

cant forget the gshock
laugh.gif

anyways OP if you look good acne doesnt really stop you from pulling chicks

Originally Posted by WaitWut

cant forget the gshock
laugh.gif

Can't forget the neck tattoo either.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

...(not me in pic)...
Yea your right, im 19 and I'm researching on some methods . So possibly by the time Im 21 i can get it to a point were i can handle it and talk to some girls and stuff. But still FML no man should have to under go this stuff.

Lol, thats what i heard it takes now a days to pull a girl. Oh and be light-skinned.

This has to be a Troll because this is some straight $!$@# talk here. Calm that %%*% down and man up. Just head to a dermatology clinic or hit up a forum about skin. 
$!$@#'s don't get $!$@# so calm that whining down and go see a doctor.  
grin.gif

...(not me in pic)...

1. Shut up. Get some confidence.

2. See a dermatologist ASAP. They can and will help you. I used to have bad acne, tried all that over the counter stuff, nothing worked. Went to the dermatologist, and my skin has been baby smooth for the last 5 years. They will help with whatever you have too.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

my $%#+$!$ temples looks like this�
...(not me in pic)...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 you cold

Originally Posted by WaitWut

cant forget the gshock
laugh.gif

dont forget about the rosary piece

Id assume they can laser that stuff nowadays. I know plenty of ppl with acne, that have attractive bf/gfs now. Relax son and see a dermatologist.

Back
Top Bottom