No Longer Speculation - Kanye's Air YEEZYSSS

Why is it that 75% of the shoes that Nike makes these days come with the Air Revolution mid / outsole combination?

I'm really feeling these. I love the carrot/purple combo (I'm a sucker for purple) and I don't mind the resemblance to the previously mentionedsneakers. I would definitely get them, but I get the feeling they're gonna be ridiculously limited so there goes that.

I like the semi-futuristic look to the shoe. I also like the idea of the strap, but just like the lebron V I think it looks a little misplaced. Maybe anon-patent strap will do it for me

I think the lighting from the first pic is off. From the second pic you can tell the colorway is black, grey and red with the glow in the dark sole and swosh.When better pics come out I think a lot more people are going to be feeling these, I know I do. Please let the price be no higher than $150 'Ye lol.

they look alright. looking forward to seeing other colorways - like others mentioned - a black, white or grey based one...

these actually remind me of a hightop version of the bape roadsta.

these shoes can really glow bright. Kanye wore them again at the LA concert, I was sitting at the nose bleed seats, but I could clearly see them.

Those look ok like all the other NTers are saying, I want to see the black colorway which is probably going to be the best colorway.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

They look ridiculous and people who wear them should be shot. (besides kanye, i guess he can pull it off)
laugh.gif

^these better be a quick strike, i don't want to see these on your feet?

who cares how limited a freakn shoe is.
this colorway looks like Lebron II from the front and in light. not bad.

I don't like 'em all like that...but they're not that bad. I wouldn't buy 'em.

I wont lie the shoe is not bad. The colors i've seen though, definitely not a good look for the shoe. he should have kept it all purple(different shades),or a basic color.

Also, the strap is ridiculously bland. With a strap that fat, they should have added more detail to it. Maybe make it transparent, or have some embroideredwork on it.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

You know that david ortiz jersey that was dugg up from yankee stadium is going for over 60k on ebay?

These will sell and sell fast.

I think that might have been the worst comparison I've ever heard.

Yea that was a terrible analogy
laugh.gif

I just think these would look so horrible on the shelves. It would attract a lot of attention though.

Back
Top Bottom