No Motion Lotion May Vol. no releasing of kids at ALL!!

Welp, I'm out..Didn't even have a chance to get my SN posted on the first page.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

It's kinda hard not to tap with Valentines day coming up.
How about no tapping after Valentines day?
laugh.gif

If you dude's who are serious about no Fap Feb, I'd highly suggest abstaining from pr0n as well. It won't do you any good. That's only if you're really in on this and not just here to troll with "in" one day and "out" 15 hours later.

Also if these other pictures and gif's that get posted in here bait you into fapping then you're just weak.

im in for this one!!

only thing thats going to make it hard for some guys is v-day coming up...

im sure someone probably already brought that up..

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Great, got kicked out of starbucks looking at that white girl booty gif going through the list.......
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
..... Updated list
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Great, got kicked out of starbucks looking at that white girl booty gif going through the list.......
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
..... Updated list

roll.gif

I'm in, made it through November AND December then went HAM in January 
30t6p3b.gif
, I'm kicking this %%@+ in 2012

rough day today i stayed in bed till 2 just so i wouldn't have to interact with peeps this girl i smashed 2 weeks ago all over me but she was at work the girl i smashed last yr she at home with her bf lol she would still smash and they both sending pics all day i dunno how i made it but bout to crash so i wont have the urge 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

Wait...i have a couple questions.

1. If i have sex, that doesnt count right? since its NO FAP february

2. If i do have sex, raw, and i pull out and ejaculate on the female, does that count as Fapping?

I need to know, cuz im about to lay some pipe tomorrow.
roll.gif
the loopholes kill me every time this comes around
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Peep Game[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 02/01/1211:57 AM
[/td][td]
I'm sure somebody has already mentioned this, but 'No fapping' while still 'tapping' basically defeats the whole purpose of a non-release.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by tecca nena

We shuld do a no pron month.. Fapping would prolly decrease x 10

Not true. It's personal but I refuse to watch any of that garbage, due to "insecurity issues".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what the hell do you fap to? Your imagination? I haven't done that since I was like 12.

Why would you watch pron and not fap to it?

It's watching a blank screen to me.

I'll probably be out in the next few minutes.

:new incognito window:

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by tecca nena

We shuld do a no pron month.. Fapping would prolly decrease x 10

Not true. It's personal but I refuse to watch any of that garbage, due to "insecurity issues".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what the hell do you fap to? Your imagination? I haven't done that since I was like 12.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyway this is an interesting concept.  No Pr0n would def decrease fapping.  And you've never opened up some pr0n and been like ehhh nothing that good....not fapping....back to COD.  Also during no fap november around day 10 i was looking at pr0n and not fapping.  I don't really know why....prob a personal issue. Thought maybe it could help some how idk lol

Back
Top Bottom