No one is better than this man...

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Jada and Canibus are no where near the same lane. One of them is talking about the weight of water in the Earth's ocean multiplied by the mass of the Atlantic ocean hammerhead shark population, minus the salt deposits in India...the other is the slickest spitter since L that effortlessly touches the core of hood life with wit and clarity.
Haze you a gotdamnit fool... true... But A Fool None Less.

Need a 16... Montega's your guy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

More then Em Time?
eek.gif

Are you suggesting Em is overrated cause I would like to hear your reasoning on that one.

Nah. I don't think Em is overrated. Time does.

I don't listen to Em's trash but his talent is undeniable.

Em isnt overrated cause dude can spit with the best of em(no pun intended) but he kinda is pigeonholed. His topics and range of styles in the genre of rapis limited due to as sad as it is being white. I mean i have no doubt he could kill a track talking about slangin dope. But most would dismiss it just of whohe is. Imagin em rapping about ballin or riding on 24's or making it rain in the club. Iuno i dont think it will be well recieved.

As far as flow eminem kinda does keep with the same type of flow and when he switches every1 criticizes him for it. The whole thread about relapse wasbasically ppl saying it was wack cause em used a diff flow so not sure where this arguement is goin.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

More then Em Time?
eek.gif
definitely... eminem has all the talent in the world... he just dont b livin up to it... jada is not that good of a rapper... he spit some slick lines here and there but they dont even really b punchlines... how u gone b a half assed punchline rapper? lets not mention the fact that he cant make full songs without the help of other people... id def rather listen to eminem than jada... at least i could listen to his flow... jada *%*# never changes... boring @#* rapper who shoulda died out wit the 90s...
*shrugs*

10e1eb0d5e007932ab311b962a66468386748b1c_m.gif

Haze, you know damn well this thread shouldve been about Beans....

Kiss is one of the very top N's to ever talk that slick %*+*, but thats where his "alltime" accolades stop.

With that being said, still one of my favorite rappers and is on my short list of "checks for everything he drops"....

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

I can't believe y'all are even entertaining an argument with M16.

Also, there are many people better than Jada.

Indeed my man indeed iuno whats up with this cat.i think every1 on niketalk should get this dude some dwayne wayne flip glasses some ashy a#$ sergio valentesjeans some 4 quarter fat tongue nikes and a airbrushed bike chain around his neck and let him hitch a ride on the marty mcfly mobile to late 80's mid90's. Dude stay on some back in my day malay. Every other thread some1 may say this guy is hot or he is cool,he comes with the they wack they aint nuttinand then list some random unknown wack artist or some cat who last album was on a 45 or some @+%.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Haze, you know damn well this thread shouldve been about Beans....

Kiss is one of the very top N's to ever talk that slick %*+*, but thats where his "alltime" accolades stop.

With that being said, still one of my favorite rappers and is on my short list of "checks for everything he drops"....
Beans is my favorite MC spitting right now and he's def a better MC than Kiss but he can't spit it like this...

That _ Beans still sound like a dirty stickup kid on his smoothest tracks.
beaniesigel.jpg

jadakiss is probably the most overrated rapper of all time...
Time, im not discrediting your opinion at all by asking you this question, I just wanna know cause i never seen you state who your favoriterappers were..but could yu post your top 5?

nd ima say again, im not tryna be funny or prove a point..i sincerely wanna know.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AirGordon10

Time, im not discrediting your opinion at all by asking you this question, I just wanna know cause i never seen you state who your favorite rappers were..but could yu post your top 5?

nd ima say again, im not tryna be funny or prove a point..i sincerely wanna know.
ohwell.gif
jay, nas, pun...

_s b too incosistant... i dont really know... i like albums and songs more so than artists...

Glad yu didnt take that question the wrong way.

and i definitely feel you on the liking songs and albums more than artists.

Zoning out to various albums and songs keeps my top 5 switching with the seasons.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirGordon10

Time, im not discrediting your opinion at all by asking you this question, I just wanna know cause i never seen you state who your favorite rappers were..but could yu post your top 5?

ohwell.gif
jay, nas, pun...

_s b too incosistant... i dont really know... i like albums and songs more so than artists...
you like nas? i never knew that time, i thought you hated the man lol

Originally Posted by marath0n

I'd say he's top 10 of most overrated.

I dont get some of u guys(not mentioning the 2 in the post above).How is jada one of the most overrated. No one says he is the greastest. Overrated is likethem old head #%% rappers like furious 5 kool herc etc. These dudes had some str8 up reading rainbow barney bars and cats(up north mainly) hail them as likeall time greats. I dont see how fat boys are so great yet some1 like gucci mane or juiceman is wack. Aint like u listen 2 any of them old heads and be likedamn that dude lyrics are deep man dude went in on somethin serious. I had 2 rewind that tape 10 times 2 catch what he said lol. Hell aint like RUNDMC had sodeep lyrical tracks. How the hell they like all time greats or goat status but outkast are pretty good. Man andre alone would rap rings of circles around halfthem cats without the aide of big boi.

I'm a mutha *#%! in beast in my own world, and all yall is underground haters - get from round Jada.

Matter fact for now call me 40 Cal Kiss, and Ima prove yall Ns is wild %!%+@.

Call yall the "woulda kids" - never there when it jump off, but always talkin bout what yall "woulda" did.

Wild broke. Wild soft. All talk.

Snail +%! Ns - could kill 'em wit all salt.

But everything is irie sin-son, and every hood gotta D-Block - if not - they need one.

My Ns hop out wit machine guns. Before Ns start tellin', everybody had a mean run.

When it's a weak link in ya circle, it will hurt you.

And Ns that you grew up wit, will murk you.

...can't remember the rest, but you Ns need not front on Jason Da Kiss Of Death.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I'm a mutha *#%! in beast in my own world, and all yall is underground haters - get from round Jada.

Matter fact for now call me 40 Cal Kiss, and Ima prove yall Ns is wild %!%+@.

Call yall the "woulda kids" - never there when it jump off, but always talkin bout what yall "woulda" did.

Wild broke. Wild soft. All talk.

Snail +%! Ns - could kill 'em wit all salt.

But everything is irie sin-son, and every hood gotta D-Block - if not - they need one.

My Ns hop out wit machine guns. Before Ns start tellin', everybody had a mean run.

When it's a weak link in ya circle, it will hurt you.

And Ns that you grew up wit, will murk you.

...can't remember the rest, but you Ns need not front on Jason Da Kiss Of Death.

Jada deff can and will go in on N's. Whether be on a bugglegum pop track a gutta track dude will bring the ammo.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

How does everyone not have M16 on ignore?

U cant(seeing he stuck in late 80's) dude is making post on his amiga gotdamn cp3 commodore 64 cause he keepin it real underground(refuses 2 acceptwindows/mac and pentium processing). Cause its popular and mainstream and bill gates is a sellout.

Back
Top Bottom