No post on the Nikeboot Party w/ Wale and Weezy?

^ i mean can i roll with you?

thanks
smile.gif

Ian acting like it doesn't ever get into every event that even smells like a shoe.

lavan, keep your phone handy.

any info on the event? cant check mysopace at work and dont feel like looking on my phone.

Commercial is now running on the station. Get tickets on Saturday and Sunday at a different Foot Action location. I believe it's PG Plaza on Sunday. Ican't remember the other location for Saturday, and the times.

suppose to be @ love i believe,dont know why folks thought it was super secret. theres suppsoe to be a private nike event that evening before i think.

85bj3n6.gif

and we dont think its a super secret, but some info falls under contractual rules and regulations if certain individuals reveal said info.

but im sure LAvan will spill the beans in a sec lol...

lol,big homie Ican said to chillax until further notice.so il wait till the AIM sounds with info from someone,others should try the same.lol.i had blogmessages askin if event was in ny and was it for a clothing line release wale and nike are doing with cash money.wtf.if u know,u know,if u go,u go.so breathe.until then, support the other homie Raheem on tues also. bought one early and going back tues.
http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i135/madstyles/?action=view&current=rdpic.jpg

My man that owns Kemp Mill. great dudes,but they going out of biz.all the rich a -holes pushin people out the city.but Raheem will do an in store there on15th. cd is dope.

lol,true. the DC location on F st. its really the only one that matters,in my opinion. aside from the selection,they are deep in the music game. most folksdont expect the dude that runs the place to know about everyone from eric roberson to kingpin slim.his music knowledge is crazy.just a great staple in musiccircle in the district. but yea,they gonna have to move somewhere else in the city,again.

Ok back to the matter at hand!

Tusday folks ... find a way to make it to the event ... Wear your Nike Boots!!!

See Wale & Weezy do their thing!

Oh yeah its going to be done DC style ... ugh hmm ... you know ... live music and all that!!!

Let's get it popin folks!!!

I may have aplace for you all to grab some tickets!!!

Working it out now !!!

Stay tuned!!

Lavan its not a prek ... its just something that is a part of the program ... show the support homes!

Back
Top Bottom