No Reasoning behind Tears You've Cried?

I'm to the point in my life to when I cry I don't know what I'm crying for... a long time ago I cried and had a reason... anyone get to that point in there life, yet?

I'm to the point in my life to when I cry I don't know what I'm crying for... a long time ago I cried and had a reason... anyone get to that point in there life, yet?

Its probably depression. You might want to go see a psychiatrist, seriously.

Its probably depression. You might want to go see a psychiatrist, seriously.

Last time I cried was when I listened to Illusions of Grandeur.

I truly understood what It meant to be based.

Last time I cried was when I listened to Illusions of Grandeur.

I truly understood what It meant to be based.

sometimes you just need to get a good cry out...doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong with you...unless this happens more than once a week

sometimes you just need to get a good cry out...doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong with you...unless this happens more than once a week

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

"yet", It sounds like you think this is a normal rite of passage or something. Its not, you're all alone in this. You and pregnant women. Have you been eating soy?

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

"yet", It sounds like you think this is a normal rite of passage or something. Its not, you're all alone in this. You and pregnant women. Have you been eating soy?

Back
Top Bottom