No soda July

I'm gonna keep an eye out on my coffee intake as well, gotta make sure to keep it black (no sugar/sweetener)

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

soda is good but the damage it causes ain't worth it , diabetes, impotence , osteoporosis , weight gain, acne, tooth erosion, did u guys know they use coke to get blood off of sidewalks , if you put a dirty penny in a glass of coke it will clean it , it will do the same to your insides

So coke cleans your insides?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

soda is good but the damage it causes ain't worth it , diabetes, impotence , osteoporosis , weight gain, acne, tooth erosion, did u guys know they use coke to get blood off of sidewalks , if you put a dirty penny in a glass of coke it will clean it , it will do the same to your insides

The main ingredient in coke is phosphoric acid, which has a pH of 2.8. This can remove rust and blood from sidewalks, hence coke destroying your teeth. Your stomach is quite acidic itself though, so coke doesn't have as much of an effect on your insides. 

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

The main ingredient in coke is phosphoric acid, which has a pH of 2.8. This can remove rust and blood from sidewalks, hence coke destroying your teeth. Your stomach is quite acidic itself though, so coke doesn't have as much of an effect on your insides. 
i was gonna say, put a penny in a glass of throw up and i bet it will come out clean also.

I don't think I had a soda in June. I think I can do July, but it'll be tough with July 4th coming up.

Damn, I've cut back and only drink soda on Sat and Sun plus July is a really bad month. Maybe in the fall or winter.

Originally Posted by ricky409

What are the rules? No soda...

But what else does this not include?

I'd lump koolaid in there ...

I'd say just soda, kool aid ain't carbonated so it doesnt count, believe it or not carbonated drinks get into your blood stream and can cause bone softening , I'll be fasting all July so this should help

good look là fambilia... no soda for July... I wish this was September doe... that would flow better.

2ds1vdj.gif

challenge accepted.

i really only drink water and the times i do drink soda...it's when alcohol is involved.

guess i'll just have to take it straight.
laugh.gif

i'll participate.
happy.gif

i hope i dont forget that im doing this,
sumtimes ill be at the cafeteria and be out of choices and just get a sprite.

must not forget
laugh.gif

I stopped drinking soda a couple of years ago.  Haven't looked back since, even though I'll have a Sprite occasionally when I go out for dinner. 

If you guys wanna drink healthy soda, just buy some flavored liquid stevia and sparkling water like Pellegrino. You can get grape, vanilla, orange, and root beer flavored stevia.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

If you guys wanna drink healthy soda, just buy some flavored liquid stevia and sparkling water like Pellegrino. You can get grape, vanilla, orange, and root beer flavored stevia.
What about homemade fruit juice (without sugar)? Is it allowed? 
I'm in by the way.

Back
Top Bottom