No soda July

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

So coke cleans your insides?
The main ingredient in coke is phosphoric acid, which has a pH of 2.8. This can remove rust and blood from sidewalks, hence coke destroying your teeth. Your stomach is quite acidic itself though, so coke doesn't have as much of an effect on your insides. 
i was gonna say, put a penny in a glass of throw up and i bet it will come out clean also.

Hahaha. FfhingdgdgtINgughuffgtds

Lol @ people saying they have to ween off soda, try weening off opiates, that's a challenge. But.....I'm in

Cut soda out the diet yearssssss ago. Drink it only in a rum and coke 
laugh.gif

These is gonna be easy. Even the people who drink 6 cans a day, just find a substitute. When there's no pop, I get Iced tea which is perfect for the summer.

Evening of day 1 and no problems. Nothing but water all day.

after realizing how bad these complex sugars are for our bodies it gives me more motivation to not drink this garbage

If I may ask, (already done so in Stay in Shape) what are the repercussions of diet soda?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

If I may ask, (already done so in Stay in Shape) what are the repercussions of diet soda?

the chemicals in it stimulate being full but in reality they trick your body into eating and drinking more thus gaining weight

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

the chemicals in it stimulate being full but in reality they trick your body into eating and drinking more thus gaining weight
Yeah, that was the only thing I was actually aware of, read it does make you crave real sugar more. Other than that, anything else?
nerd.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if sometime in the future they discover that those artificial sweeteners and other additives are really bad for you.

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Yeah, that was the only thing I was actually aware of, read it does make you crave real sugar more. Other than that, anything else?
nerd.gif

I think some are derived from chlorine and that's not healthy for you, and they taste like @@*+ imo

Originally Posted by 1994SS

These is gonna be easy. Even the people who drink 6 cans a day, just find a substitute. When there's no pop, I get Iced tea which is perfect for the summer.

And just the same as drinking soda.
Unless you're making it at home, fresh brewed , and using a little sugar, or stevia, or splenda.

Dudes asking what about this? what about that?

Come on, if you question it, don't pick it up. Looking for shortcuts
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom