No soda July

been soda-free for a good 90+ days; its easy after the first 30 imo

advice: invest in a durable water bottle (plastic or metal--Dollar General/Family Dollar/Wal-Mart/Target has a good selection) & buy a bottle of Mio Water Enhancer weekly

tons of flavor choices (I stopped drinking Vitamin Water--too much sugar & calories), a bottle will easily last you a week, & they're only about $3--compared to $5+ a week you'll spend on sodas alone

Last edited:
Still going strong, even dropped like 4 lbs.

Only thing I've had close to a soda was a San Pellegrino Limonata - which technically is carbonated water and lemon juice.

I wish I knew about this earlier. I haven't had nearly as much these past couple of months, though, so I guess overall I'm doing pretty good at avoiding it.

I cheated on July 1st and had a Coke (in my defense, it was my first soda in 6 months) but nothing since then.

That's it then - and it definitely gets easier. A couple of weeks ago I was planning a Coke with my breakfast for today but I don't feel like it now.

I'm going to wait until I really want one - although that might be later during the Olympics.

Made it through without any soda for July
nthat.gif

I take that everywhere I go. Eliminates the urge of wanting soda. I've had soda 5 times in the past 6 months, it doesn't even taste good to me anymore.

Woke up and realized it's August, now I can have one of these.

1st and last soda drink for August.

Back
Top Bottom