No thread on Ricky's retirement?

Greatest collegiate running back I have had the pleasure to watch.

He is much appreciated. Carved out a nice career even when Miami tried to run him into the ground.

pimp.gif

ricky_williams.jpg

he just gave kind of a weird interview on mike and mike this morning. dude is really honest
laugh.gif

I was beyond impressed with his year in Baltimore. He can still run and was effective all season. They just didn't use him enough. In the AFC Championship, Ray Rice wasn't running well but Ricky was and they continued to give the ball to Rice. Ricky would run for 7-9 yards and then get called out, Ray would run the next play and get stuck.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

he just gave kind of a weird interview on mike and mike this morning. dude is really honest
laugh.gif
too a fault... his whole life

haha hes my favorite football player of all time tho, neon deion is 1b

at the university of texas he was the best running back of all time... better than barry as a lion. not as flashy but 5'10 230lbs?
sick.gif

if he woulda ever completely sold out for the game...
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

co-sign everything Jewsee said......if he had put his all into football....OHHHHHH BOYYYYYYY

Wish him well as always, like the guy, but he's a big reason my Dolphins suck big time right now. 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Incredible career though, and it was indeed a pleasure to watch him run the ball. 

HOF Running Back, who will not be in the HOF due to his missed seasons. 
tired.gif
  What might have been. 

Ricky rushed for 1,853 yards his first year with Miami
sick.gif
eek.gif

Him and Marshall Faulk are my all time favorite backs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

rickywilliams.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Edit:

How do these two even agree to do this ?
roll.gif
Mad weird
laugh.gif

I know NO traded all their draft picks to get dude but cmon son
indifferent.gif

Very good football player. Loved the way he ran. Roller coaster type career that kind of robbed him of an even better career, but he's to blame for some of it. His first year with Miami was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

2002 Ricky was the best running back I ever saw.

I have to agree with this. The burst, the quick %$@ feet, the strength. He was worth those 8 picks for that season alone
laugh.gif

I remember when he and Edgerrin both came out and the debate on who was better was definitely in Edgerrin's favor until Ricky got to Miami.

My favorite Ricky moment was when he ran over Roy Williams on Thanksgiving Day. 
pimp.gif
Unfortunately, I can't find that clip anywhere on YouTube.

One of my favorite players. Wish him the best of luck.

One of my favorite running backs of all time.

His running-style will be missed and will ever be appreciated.

pimp.gif

glad he got the chance to retire on his own terms, he retired a raven too so nothing but love for dude

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....i wonder will he come out of the closet now that he's retired?

This is a thread to appreciate a player  for his accomplishments in football. Please go to Bossip or something with that

Back
Top Bottom