NOAH Clothing

One navy the other was gray and then 4 tonal hoodies. Missed out on this today

IMG_2278.jpg

they were sitting at the shop earlier. i had to pass. the graphic on the sleeve shouldve remained on the back

yeah... placement is definitely dead now.
the sleeve thing was fun but let's go back to regular programming.
they coulda put the League graphic small on the left chest and then big
Noah logo on the back.

yeah... placement is definitely dead now.
the sleeve thing was fun but let's go back to regular programming.
they coulda put the League graphic small on the left chest and then big
Noah logo on the back.
damn im sorry if im in the minority here but I highly disagree with you. I mean by all means, do all that you said (with your own brand or idea, whatever). But with this brand, NAH B. Let them live, thats the point of a brand

Once I saw that Straight Edge hoody for a couple seasons back, I knew it was a matter of time before they released that S.H.A.R.P. stuff

damn im sorry if im in the minority here but I highly disagree with you. I mean by all means, do all that you said (with your own brand or idea, whatever). But with this brand, NAH B. Let them live, thats the point of a brand
Babs?

meh, just an idea in my head. nothing serious.

what else they had?

ive been too lazy to head to mulberry

Those hoodies are crazy, wanted that in a clean tee but they have it in this ringer style.

Grabbed the pirates cardi, too fire
Comes in black pink and a royal blue

C81216BA-5DE1-46F7-BE08-2B5E984CA886.jpeg

dont really see anything that cuaght my attention besides the pirate cardigan

Been off NT for a little and can't believe I missed the 40% off code. Been wanting those black jeans for a while and would have pulled the trigger had I known :/

Last edited:
Been off NT for a little and can't believe I missed the 40% off code. Been wanting those black jeans for a while and would have pulled the trigger had I know :/

Back
Top Bottom