NOAH Clothing

Been off NT for a little and can't believe I missed the 40% off code. Been wanting those black jeans for a while and would have pulled the trigger had I known :/

I don't think you missed it. IIRC the email said that the code is good until the 15th.

^^^ I tried to code on another item (on Friday) and it worked. I think pilbondin pilbondin is right, you had to have had previously purchased online to get the code. I usually just scoop things at the store and don't buy online, that could be it. Who knows lol

what do candles retail at?
Just came from the store they were 49 I think. Just picked up the core logo cap in black.

Wanted to cop the rugby pullover in black but was on the fence, might end up getting it still though. The cardigan was nice, but I wasn't feeling the pirate on the back.

Just came from the store they were 49 I think. Just picked up the core logo cap in black.

Wanted to cop the rugby pullover in black but was on the fence, might end up getting it still though. The cardigan was nice, but I wasn't feeling the pirate on the back.

Damn, I really liked the pirate patch on the back, I thought it was a nice tough. The cardigan is a nice piece; surprisingly heavyweight.

I liked what I saw in-person yesterday, but nothing grabbed me enough to want to purchase it. We'll see as the season moves along.

more core logo hoodies soon (maybe this thursday?)

pic from fb group

28832451_2031627893531592_746430979_n.jpg

Saw a couple of he pieces, Bringing back the white hoodie, that yellow is crazy good.

Large and small bags also

JPS JPS do you know if noah charges tax on hoodies instore? or is it if you spend x amount you get charged tax

Back
Top Bottom