NOAH Clothing

a friend went to NYC and copped a tote for me. So stoked.

Bad thing they didn't have the shoulder bag in stock. Might have to pay duties, taxes and shipping just to acquire that.

the black one fam
A42FW19_GROUP_300x.jpg

I’m ready for the puffer :pimp: Just found this classic jacket buried in the back of my closet. Wings logo wore off the back completely and NOAH logo cracking away. Must be at least 3 years old.

1C13EE9E-24CE-4508-8FB3-FC60230B12EF.jpeg
0D186E76-0A5E-457B-9F7F-00F205CB53C0.jpeg
Handsome

Sometimes I look at things that brands make and I'm like "Who the **** would use that?" and then I remember that NYC is a different world where you don't have a car to carry all of your belongings to. Here in Florida we just throw anything in the car and it's rarely more than a couple hundred feet away from us. In NYC you have to pack up all your **** for the day and carry it through the jungle with you so bags are a huge deal.

^
FACTS. I can sort of relate being from Toronto. Don't own a car so I'm always Ubering or riding transit.
A good bag is a big deal.

^
FACTS. I can sort of relate being from Toronto. Don't own a car so I'm always Ubering or riding transit.
A good bag is a big deal.
I have one bag and it's only bc I used to work downtown here and I'd have to park 2 blocks from my office so I have a Private Label bag that has a shoe compartment bc I never wanted to get caught leaving the office in the rain with a nice pair of kicks on. I just carried kicks and a rain jacket in the bag, sometimes a lunch. I actually have 3 colors of the same bag bc I like them so much but that's the only type bag I've ever needed.

dope pick ups fam!
Is it big enough for a small camera? was thinking of using to carry a point and shoot, my phone and wallet.
casual daytime walks

Not sure how big your camera is but I’d say there is plenty of space.

Set up the dance deck today. Can’t wait to skate it tomorrow morning :pimp:

image.jpg

6B9FA19C-5641-4B6B-AE06-04B5054A8BE7.jpeg
E4D07529-AB8B-47C4-9D50-5E4A2685D3BA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom