NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

welcome to the thread Less and welcome to the N.O. lived in ATL a few times still got a lot of fam and friends out there.

welcome to the thread Less and welcome to the N.O. lived in ATL a few times still got a lot of fam and friends out there.

Fck'n right, what part? Thanks my dude, happy to be here. I'm super new to NO, what's the best mall for cops / midnight releases? I ask around, but I herd Weskbank mall is where it's at. Or so I herd..

I lived in Decatur off Wesley Chapel but I use to be in Stone Mt. like everyday I went to Redan. Depending on what size you wear you can get releases from any mall. You can check through a couple pages for spots other then major retailers we got Sports Plus, Politics (who been getting mad heat in this thread for their "loyal customer" policy
roll.gif
), City Gear, Alstar, and HOH in BR.

Welcome fam!

I lived in Decatur off Wesley Chapel but I use to be in Stone Mt. like everyday I went to Redan. Depending on what size you wear you can get releases from any mall. You can check through a couple pages for spots other then major retailers we got Sports Plus, Politics (who been getting mad heat in this thread for their "loyal customer" policy:rofl: ), City Gear, Alstar, and HOH in BR.

Haha, real? Downtown Decatur use to be my spot! That's what's up. Cool, I need to look those up, thanks bro. I also have a DSLR so I'll be sure to post pics when I can.

Right off of East LA 46. Still getting use to up the road, down the road lingo :tongue: lol

lol you must stay in chalmette ,arabi,or violet man thats he only place where I hear people say up the road and down the road..still fairly close to me though

any of yall boys gettin them eggplant barkley's? im still tryna find a spot even tho they prolly all reserved
Not sure if my mall out here is getting them yet, but I'll be sure to let you know when I find out.. I doubt it though..

I'll probably make a trip out to NOLA this weekend and see whats hitting! 

and btw if anyone knows anyone with a size 9 or 9.5 in the Royal Blue 1's that wants to let them go get at me, got mad $$$ ready.. I can't take the loss on those 

any of yall boys gettin them eggplant barkley's? im still tryna find a spot even tho they prolly all reserved
my homeboy had them on for the he got game release and they are bad ***!! I'm thinking on getting them. Might try online, i'm just not going out my way to get them!!!

Not sure if my mall out here is getting them yet, but I'll be sure to let you know when I find out.. I doubt it though..

I'll probably make a trip out to NOLA this weekend and see whats hitting! 

and btw if anyone knows anyone with a size 9 or 9.5 in the Royal Blue 1's that wants to let them go get at me, got mad $$$ ready.. I can't take the loss on those 
yall didnt get the Royal Blue 1's????

lol you must stay in chalmette ,arabi,or violet man thats he only place where I hear people say up the road and down the road..still fairly close to me though

Haha, yeah they do be saying that but I thought it was everywhere here. Must be so many confused people, trying to understand me, lol. Yeah, super close to Chalmette. Like.. 5min or so? But yeah, How close are you to Chalmette?

welcome!!!! what are do you wear????

Thanks my dude! I like a lot of high tops (Mostly Nike) and a big Jordan head. Most of all my kicks are in ATL, so I have to start collecting all over again. 1s-13s are my fav. Air Maxes, Pennys, Lebron, and Dunks just to name a few. You?

Haha, yeah they do be saying that but I thought it was everywhere here. Must be so many confused people, trying to understand me, lol. Yeah, super close to Chalmette. Like.. 5min or so? But yeah, How close are you to Chalmette?

Im bout 10 mins from the walmart on judge perez ..you hitting up the crawfish festival this weekend?

Im bout 10 mins from the walmart on judge perez ..you hitting up the crawfish festival this weekend?

Imma try, that sounds awesome! Reminds me of the beer fess in GA. I'll look it up tonight, what are you trying to rock there? Oh, snap lol that's hella close. Judge P is a diddy bop away from me. I hear the fair is in town to. I dunno if I'll attend it tho.

I got the 1s... Still in the box.. I'm excited to rock them. I kept the black laces in them.
I'm about to bite the bullet and pay resell prices.. I can't take the loss on these I've been wanting a pair for far too long, and they look so nice..

Post pics when you rock! 
pimp.gif

Imma try, that sounds awesome! Reminds me of the beer fess in GA. I'll look it up tonight, what are you trying to rock there? Oh, snap lol that's hella close. Judge P is a diddy bop away from me. I hear the fair is in town to. I dunno if I'll attend it tho.

Yea that fair is called the crawfidh festival

Back
Top Bottom