NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

I was able to get a pair of Royal 1s through HOH raffle. I was just on my way to HOH for the 13s raffle and I called em and they said "sorry the raffle was done last night!"... Damn I even called them last night to confirm they were doing the raffle today...smh
Man I'm so salty over those royal 1's... I can't find a size 9 anywhere for a decent price.. I didn't even know HOH in BR had them, I never even really mess with them anymore I have horrible luck there

are there ever lines for jordan releases? I'm thinking about taking that drive on the 23rd. Do you get most releases ?

They get lines, but nothing crazy.. and you have to think since Footaction opens early for releases that gets a good bit of people out of the way that don't come to Finishline when we open at 10..

They get lines, but nothing crazy.. and you have to think since Footaction opens early for releases that gets a good bit of people out of the way that don't come to Finishline when we open at 10..
Did you all do a raffle, guarantee tickets, or first come first serve??

Yea man, not as often as I'm in the NO cause HOH is dirty out there, but i make a few trips every now and then
Man it is not all of House Of Hoops it is just the manager BK. Everyone knows him before district start doing more checks on here he would take the Jordans sometimes half the stock or whatever he needed for the drug dealers and take them and sell them in the hood out of his car or just have them come in the store and pay double the price.

BK controls everything there and I think he used to work with those guys at Politics in BR.

Last edited:
Man it is not all of House Of Hoops it is just the manager BK. Everyone knows him before district start doing more checks on here he would take the Jordans sometimes half the stock or whatever he needed for the drug dealers and take them and sell them in the hood out of his car or just have them come in the store and pay double the price.

BK controls everything there and I think he used to work with those guys at Politics in BR.
so district managers started doing checks on here to catch workers doing deals???????

That's super dirty... I knew something was going on there when I camped all night for the Miami Vice Elites as it got closer to morning people were going wait by employee entrances picking up pairs...

I'm interested in seeing where they do the Jordan shop next year during All Star Weekend, Unless they specifically rent a space out for it, the only one that sticks out in my head as an option is Oakwood. Lakeside only has Champs and that really weird Footlocker that never seems to get anything, and the Esplanade is too dead a mall for what they usually go for. Either way I need to make sure I stay in the good graces with as many people as I can this year to hopefully score some All Star shoes next year (here's hoping they do something interesting and not just a bunch of purple/green/gold crap)

so district managers started doing checks on here to catch workers doing deals???????
No district manager is at the HOH in Baton Rouge for big releases so BK(the store manager) is not able to move as many pairs like he used to do to make his side money. He can only get a few pair now. All this happened because several people called the district offices complaining about what he was doing. When they first opened that HOH half the stock was reserved or put aside for other customers and that is why it seemed like they had a very limited supply of everything. I was told that HOH was on the list of top shoe stores in America and that is why they always had the hot releases.

Last edited:
I'm interested in seeing where they do the Jordan shop next year during All Star Weekend, Unless they specifically rent a space out for it, the only one that sticks out in my head as an option is Oakwood. Lakeside only has Champs and that really weird Footlocker that never seems to get anything, and the Esplanade is too dead a mall for what they usually go for. Either way I need to make sure I stay in the good graces with as many people as I can this year to hopefully score some All Star shoes next year (here's hoping they do something interesting and not just a bunch of purple/green/gold crap)
I think that will be on Canal Street if they do one.

The past few years they've had a tendency to do it in a Finishline though haven't they? Canal has no Finishline. They used the Footlocker as a pop up for the Final Four last year, but it seems like the special selections were limited to a lasering machine for Dunks and special socks. If they do it downtown I'll be well set though.

No district manager is at the HOH in Baton Rouge for big releases so BK(the store manager) is not able to move as many pairs like he used to do to make his side money. He can only get a few pair now. All this happened because several people called the district offices complaining about what he was doing. When they first opened that HOH half the stock was reserved or put aside for other customers and that is why it seemed like they had a very limited supply of everything. I was told that HOH was on the list of top shoe stores in America and that is why they always had the hot releases.
Does HOH still get big *** lines for everything? I stopped going there after I sat outside for 12 hours with the sprinkler systems going off for the Miami Vice elites to be number 7 in line and get told that all the men sizes were sold out within the first 5 or 6 people... now I know why they only had 5 pairs available to the public

I've yet to pick up anything from a HoH, but my collection doesn't really have much in the way of basketball shoes. Plus it seems like there's always been a layer of games with HoHs everywhere that makes me less likely to take a 160 mile round trip just to NOT get a pair of shoes.

I've yet to pick up anything from a HoH, but my collection doesn't really have much in the way of basketball shoes. Plus it seems like there's always been a layer of games with HoHs everywhere that makes me less likely to take a 160 mile round trip just to NOT get a pair of shoes.
Same here man... NOLA is far closer to me anyway

Does HOH still get big *** lines for everything? I stopped going there after I sat outside for 12 hours with the sprinkler systems going off for the Miami Vice elites to be number 7 in line and get told that all the men sizes were sold out within the first 5 or 6 people... now I know why they only had 5 pairs available to the public
Last time I went there they had like 30 people in line at 630 in the morning. That was to buy the Christmas pack. I have not been there lately because of the raffles system.

Last edited:

It was mad crazy!!!!!! It was harder getting children sizes than men sizes!!!!!

When I went pick up my pair about an hour ago my boss man showed me a video of Esplanade with at least 100+ people... It was crazy but nonetheless the quality of these were pretty good. I was impressed with them compared to the recent Bred 13's... Just my opinion

What it do...I stay in Biloxi, MS but most likely moving to New Orleans soon I visited it a couple times but since im moving there I just wanted to know whats some other sneaker spots out there besides the mall, sports plus, and poltics?

Last edited:
alright fam what's it looking like for the bred 11 restock. I absolutely need a 7 for my lil sis, she been at me since Christmas when I struck out.

with how packed everywhere was for the HGG 13s , I'm expecting a repeat ppl will be camping . all I need to know is whose giving out tickets

Back
Top Bottom