NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Some of the better spots to hit up IMO would be Sports Plus on Canal, Sneaker Politics on Severn, and Refresh. Nothing too crazy but at least something to look at while in the city. 

Yea you might be talking about Nouveu. They have a bunch of New Balance all priced pretty high, and one of the guys that works there tries to sell some of his collection for rape prices sometimes. All they are really good for is clothes, but even their clothes are priced over suggested retail from the companies. They jack up the prices on everything in there. 

Nouveau? They don't really get much of anything, I found a pair of NB I was looking for but they were charging like 60 bucks over box price.

Ok, that's the only spot I got to check out last time. There was one other spot owned by this douchey Asian guy. I think that was sports plus. Any way, thanks for the info guys! Ill post wat I pickup

^ yup thats sports plus and every other business in "hiphop/urban" culture. owned by asians and arabs.

What's good y'all? BR in here. Just stumbled upon this thread looking for fellow NT'ers in the area. My subscription's been accounted for.

BR checking in, I like what I see here.... nuttkaze I think I texted you earlier about the 3Lab5 in a 13. I might be interested in the Fire Red 5's though.

I have a pair of GG 4's in a 14 looking for a 13 instead if anyone is interested in a trade.

who got the plug on them fresh prince joints 10.5? My boy went by sports plus and he said line was long af today

What's good y'all? BR in here. Just stumbled upon this thread looking for fellow NT'ers in the area. My subscription's been accounted for.

BR checking in, I like what I see here.... nuttkaze I think I texted you earlier about the 3Lab5 in a 13. I might be interested in the Fire Red 5's though.

I have a pair of GG 4's in a 14 looking for a 13 instead if anyone is interested in a trade.
Yo! I'm also in Baton Rouge.

Anybody pick up the v's today? How hard was it?

I'm definitely going after the lebron 11's next weekend

BR checking in, ima subscribe and try to keep up with this thread

Yo! I'm also in Baton Rouge.
http://niketalk.com/t/571657/baton-rouge-la-nters#post_18861998

Last edited:
who got the plug on them fresh prince joints 10.5? My boy went by sports plus and he said line was long af today
Why are you even asking who has the plug.....lol!!!!! You know I got it...ugh!!! In my Rick Ross voice!!

If anyone is looking for the Lebron 11's, check Politics out. Baton Rouge and Lafayette had them since last week. I lucked up and old boy in BR let me get my hands on a size 11 last Saturday. Watch out tho, they be holding shoes for their homies alot of the time.

Back
Top Bottom