NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Nutt I kno u have a plug on the DB collection. Help a brother out
I really dont!!! I'm in louisiana just like you...lol!!! Since they push date back to the 23 it works out for me!!! I'll be in Atlanta that weekend for the saints game

Does anybody know what happening to the footlocker at oakwood, they got that big wall thing surrounding it like there renovating it or something,

but yea, i think they could be making it into a house of hoops cuz it seems like the mad soulz thats next to it might be apart of the expansion or whatever it is

I was wondering what they were going to do and where they'd do it for All Star weekend. I wonder which Finishline Jordan Brand is going to turn into their pop up.

That Old Navy space was HUGE, are they going to be using all of that for HoH?

nah, they only  have a small portion of it boxed off, like  half of the part of the store where the cash registers where

Yeah I went in and talked to the people working the other day, they're going to be expanding the space they normally hold and using that as the HoH, the old Old Navy space is going to be an H&M. I know a lot of friends that are going to be happy about that, since they hate parking in the quarter.

The gamma blues are nice. I'm not copping anything until after the yeezys except the bred I's

Mannnn.. Nice pickup wasko.
I'm gonna be looking for yeezys too, y'all know who'll have then besides politics?

Randomness ya heard me...DMP x Saints gear WHO DAT?!!

312zslw.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom