NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Does anyone have a clue what store will get the NBA ALL STAR exclusives that are usually only released in the city the game is being held in.

I already know the brand new HOH will have exclusives but what other stores will have the special lineups.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a clue what store will get the NBA ALL STAR exclusives that are usually only released in the city the game is being held in.
I already know the brand new HOH will have exclusives but what other stores will have the special lineups.

If I were a betting man I'd say that Oakwood is going to be the mall to camp at if you want a crack at getting a lot of things, since they redid their footlocker as a HoH and they've got all the major chain stores. Sports Plus will probably get a nod on Canal Street since Nike has worked with them in the past for big releases (All Star 08) and they get a lot of stuff. Maybe the Footlocker on Canal, but that one never seems to move much volume.

Politics is too far away in Metairie from downtown NOLA, doesn't do nearly the volume that you'd want to see from a shop getting crazy stuff, and has a sort of a bad rep for selling stuff out of the back door.

Keep an eye out for popups too, they had all kind of stuff in town for the Superbowl last year.

the footaction in esplinade will get a good amount of stuff too, i got a friend that works there and he said his boss is working on trying to get the Oregon 5s 

At first I thought they'd do it out there, since they've got a lot of empty space that can probably be short term rented for crazy stuff. I'm glad to see that they are getting some love though, that mall needs a big boost.

time to get my money up,  found out today that all footlockers, champs, footactions are getting a small supply of ever shoe that released in 2013 and that the new hoh that there building on canal is gonna have the most heat

time to get my money up,  found out today that all footlockers, champs, footactions are getting a small supply of ever shoe that released in 2013 and that the new hoh that there building on canal is gonna have the most heat
hmmmm A small supply of every shoe that release in 2013 hope some Kobes make the list and I think the Infrared VI will be a easy cop for us in the city.

he said that the store would be getting a list of shoes in a week or so, ill keep u guys posted; in the mean time, can anyone help brotha with connections for the duck 5s

Last edited:
Bout time u show some love lol but na I just grabbed one a week or so ago. I'm sure somebody will pick it up

You already know son!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

there's no releases I want that are coming for it and I picked up everything I wanted last year. Maybe if the pack was a little more inspired than just throwing things at it.

there's no releases I want that are coming for it and I picked up everything I wanted last year. Maybe if the pack was a little more inspired than just throwing things at it.
Same here, just doesn't do it for me and I really wanted them to do something dope representing the city. All Star weekend will be cool though 

the crawfish pair is sort of ok, but not enough to put in work to get it. the Air Force 1 is the worst of the pack though and the concept of it being gumbo really irks me.

I'd like to see that concept well executed and with less materials used.

Has anyone got any new information on those Jordan 5 ducks and has anyone heard of a special NBA ALL STAR release for the city of New Orleans.

It seems like with NBA ALL STAR being the first big event under the new commissioner Adam Silver that they would be doing something different or special in New Orleans to represent and celebrate the changing of the guard.

Back
Top Bottom