NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

If I had to guess I'd say that the HoH on Canal is going to have them, if not the Jordan shop that's going to be at the Footlocker on Canal.

UPS man unloading at what's supposed to be the HoH on Canal

2 Pictures from different angles of the Footlocker stuff, I couldn't get a decent shot but when they opened the side door for delivery you could see a TON of Jordan boxes, whole lot of the 5/6 boxes so it looks like they're going to have a lot of merch

Basketball half court going up at Oakwood Mall, no word on who's setting this up

Release Schedule for City GEAR at Oakwood

Nobody has them listed as a restock, but who knows what they're really planning with that HoH

Drove down Canal earlier. I was gonna get out and go try to get some looks inside the store but it's too cold.

I did get a shot of all the empty boxes though:

So basically all the best restocks are gonna happen at HOH canal seems like. I'll take my chances there. When do they open?

I just got here hopefully there's no line tomorrow morning I'll be there bright and early just found out the OG aero jams are releasing this weekend gonna hit city gear too hopefully I get lucky on the restock need a sz 13 14 in the bred 1s

as soon as I wrap up in court I'm going to take a walk down there to update pictures

Is the HoH open today?

Yep. They had The whole Prelude Pack, All-star Lebrons, Kd's, & Kobes (Masterpiece's too), Crescent City Pack, Gamma 11's, & Taxi 12's. May have more over the next few days. Jordan store was a huge let down. Mostly all of their shoes were All-star Melo's, CP3's, 28's, & Superfly's, both Infrareds on display but wouldn't sell em :smh:, but I spoke to one of the higher ups and he said that there will be more heat coming in the next few days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom