NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Just looked down 2pr of area 72 barkley's, 1pr of lebron, and they didn't get their shipment of Kobe's yet so couldn't locked them down!!!!

That's a smoking deal!! After $200+ tax+ gas..you came out cheaper than a normal person getting it from there local store!! Then you got them early.... You can't beat that with a broom stick!!!

Yeah but he want like 375 for the Barkley's though so that good deal would probably just even it out of I get the Barkley s from him

375 damn cats b trippin cant do it for those but wouldve dropped 225 on brons with no prob

Kobe's look way better in person!!!!! Copped a lebron and kobe for me and a lebron for the homie!!!

Last edited:
Congrats to every body got a pair of ASGs and good luck to everybody still trying to lock a pair down. They sweeter then i thought ALL of them! :smokin

Last edited:
Thanks noSole me either! I use to be into SBs super hard until they started watering down the designs looks like their starting to get back on track wit their last few release. Kicks got them When Pigs Fly and i had to start paying attention to them again they pretty dope.

Now that the all star madness has passed lets work on getting a pair of Corks in the thread! Between all these sneakers fiends we should be able to lock at least one pair in here any INFO RUMORS AND CONNECTS would be greatly appreciated. We already know Politics Laffy gone have em but any other place suppose to be dropping em? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom