NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

I tried to go pick up the Kobe pythons but the HOH at the MOL was sold out of size 12 yesterday

did you try city gear

Last edited:
Now that the all star madness has passed lets work on getting a pair of Corks in the thread! Between all these sneakers fiends we should be able to lock at least one pair in here any INFO RUMORS AND CONNECTS would be greatly appreciated. We already know Politics Laffy gone have em but any other place suppose to be dropping em?
nerd.gif
I need some info on these also. Is house of Hoops getting them?

Damn don't know if I'm more mesmerized bout the kicks or the detailing on the floor ..nice pickups
 Pahahahahaha....thanks bro!!!!
Picked them up from my local spot, only had 11 pairs didnt know these were gonna be QS.
 Other than humidity, what's some other spots around the city that carries SB's??? I use to be into SB's hard, but when Jordan started re-releasing all these retro's back to back to back, Lebron and Kobe started making shoes worth buying, and foams started dropping a hundred different colors a yr...I had to cut back on the SB's. I lost over a 60pr of jordan's and prada's for Katrina my Soph yr. at UNO and i'm still trying to recoup what I lost...just minus the prada's!!! The bootleggers have killled my desire for prada's..LOL!!
Looks like you had a good weekend Nutt. Them Royals ice water!
 The Royal's are stupid clean!!!!! My fav shoe of the weekend, then kobe, barkley, lastly the LBJ!!! I made a big come out this pass weekend!!! I might have a big come up in  the next few days..I'll post if it goes through!!!
Now that the all star madness has passed lets work on getting a pair of Corks in the thread! Between all these sneakers fiends we should be able to lock at least one pair in here any INFO RUMORS AND CONNECTS would be greatly appreciated. We already know Politics Laffy gone have em but any other place suppose to be dropping em?
nerd.gif
 Politics is getting them. All they are getting is 10pr and that is going to there best customers!!!!   I'm not one of them.....
ohwell.gif

I need some info on these also. Is house of Hoops getting them?
 House of hoops doesn't know yet, so my reliable source says over there!!!!! I even called yesterday and twice today to make sure he wasn't lieing...but they all sad the same thing!!! So it's a waiting game!!!

Yeah I think thats Dumaine?....But thats the only spot i know carry SBs down here my people found a shop in Hammond when he was going to SouthEastern but idk the name of it they get SBs. Nutt you on them designers too huggh!! lol Man me and Kicks use to be Prada fiends! I still keep a few designers last pair was them Balenciagas i posted working on another pair soon.

Yeah I think thats Dumaine?....But thats the only spot i know carry SBs down here my people found a shop in Hammond when he was going to SouthEastern but idk the name of it they get SBs. Nutt you on them designers too huggh!! lol Man me and Kicks use to be Prada fiends! I still keep a few designers last pair was them Balenciagas i posted working on another pair soon.
 I used to be a prada fiend as well...LOL!!!! I use to be plugged in with the old black guy in Saks. He use to call me and a few friends when new shipments arrived. My mom would have killed me if she found out I was spending my whole checked on shoes back then...pahahahahahaha!!!! 02-05 senior yr of high school to soph yr. of college

that boy name was Mr. Beasley huh?! lol Slim with the glasses yeah we was in there too! Prada and Cole Haan Conners was the business in high school in New Orleans. That sh*# wild Nutt! lol

Last edited:
Hoh baton rouge is not getting corks and the closet spot 2 me is hoh galleria raffle will b rigged smh and if sports plus gets them they gone b higher than giraffe ***** lol

Hoh baton rouge is not getting corks and the closet spot 2 me is hoh galleria raffle will b rigged smh and if sports plus gets them they gone b higher than giraffe ***** lol

Lmao ...man my connect usually don't overcharge but he want 550 Smh can't even find me a pair if royal 1s

that boy name was Mr. Beasley huh?! lol Slim with the glasses yeah we was in there too! Prada and Cole Haan Conners was the business in high school in New Orleans. That sh*# wild Nutt! lol
 I think so, but I can't really remember..that was a while ago..LOL!!! Trying to think back that far making me feel old..I'm ony 27yrs old. What school did you go to??

Last edited:
I went to Riverdale in JP moms ain't want me going to my district school Fortier haha it was the right move i wear a 13 too cuzzy but i ain't really looking for anything at the moment. What you got all my nerds wear a 13+

I went to Riverdale in JP moms ain't want me going to my district school Fortier haha it was the right move i wear a 13 too cuzzy but i ain't really looking for anything at the moment. What you got all my nerds wear a 13+
 check your inbox

Lebron Corks price change 305 to 250 but it is almost impossible for anyone in Louisiana,MS or Alabama to get them.

Hopefully with the price drop these will be a quickstrike in some locations.

Back
Top Bottom