NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

By time i got the link from Kicks everything good was gone Cork of course was the first thing I clicked
frown.gif

I have everything I want from that list except the corks!!! Would have been nice getting them for retail just because!!!! I wouldn't have wore them!!

I think most people wanted those corks for trade bait, for resell or just for the collection. That is my opinion because I don,t know anyone that wanted them just to wear.

It has been a very stressful 2 weeks around my way(family issues) so I decided to check out my very small collection(deadstocks) nothing out of the normal except for my BIN 23 #5,s. So here goes my first picture post.
Sick BIN 5's homie!!! 
pimp.gif

Does anyone know if the "Yeezy" looking Mint Roshe FB's hit anywhere other than politics? I thought for sure at least Sports Plus would get them, I really love Roshe Runs and those are just sick looking no matter they hyped or not lol

It has been a very stressful 2 weeks around my way(family issues) so I decided to check out my very small collection(deadstocks) nothing out of the normal except for my BIN 23 #5,s. So here goes my first picture post.
Repped just for being a sz 13. It can be tough out here for us big footers

Extremely tough for us Size 13 Big Footers lol. Even being in the ATL...I still have to make sure I am out there early on release day.
Yeah and sometimes when they run out of your then what do you do since you have invested your time in waiting for a shoe. It might not be right but I get the next available size for trade or to sell to get my size I want.

I'm calling myself out on the Black and Gold 1s, and they were the first Jordans I wanted this year, hell IN a year.

my boy sold me a pair of his cool greys sz14 but for $75 i couldnt pass them up XIs run crazy small anyway

might look for a pair of space jams
nerd.gif

Also got my Pavot Balenciagas in today

#so my bro bro Kicks504 came down and linked up with me this weekend for the French Quarter Fest had a blast real wavy haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom