NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

#so my bro bro Kicks504 came down and linked up with me this weekend for the French Quarter Fest had a blast real wavy haha
Nice Arena's. The wife and I were at the French Quarter Festival as well. Had a great time, traffic was turrible tho.

Nice Arena's. The wife and I were at the French Quarter Festival as well. Had a great time, traffic was turrible tho.
Thanks my dude. I hit the fest Friday and Saturday and the crowd was like night and day! Saturday it was CRAZY packed but good food and goodtimes.

my boy sold me a pair of his cool greys sz14 but for $75 i couldnt pass them up XIs run crazy small anyway

might look for a pair of space jams
nerd.gif

Also got my Pavot Balenciagas in today

#so my bro bro Kicks504 came down and linked up with me this weekend for the French Quarter Fest had a blast real wavy haha
nice pics. I am looking for some space jams XI myself and a pair of Columbians XI and that would complete my collection of XI's and after I get a couple more pair of IV's I am thru for awhile.

Yeah and sometimes when they run out of your then what do you do since you have invested your time in waiting for a shoe. It might not be right but I get the next available size for trade or to sell to get my size I want.
Yeah that's what I normally do. But last time I got stuck with them Bark Eggplants...so never again. Either they have my size 13 or I just hit the open market and be PayPal ready. lol

@Fab thanks love!
@Collector75 word good luck with them Columbias that would be a find! Haha they are under rated like a mug though

anyone know if sports plus getting the milan pack? or anywhere I can pick the milan pack up in store?

My homeboy went and picked up my shaqs this morning since I had to work..can't wait to see them in person!!!

I know what they look like!! I took this pic Wed. in the stock room of a store!!!! I can't say any names...LOL!!!!

Wuz good y'all. Live in Kenner. From Slidell. Been on NT about a year. Just dipping through to say wuz up. NuttKaze put me on

Wuz good y'all. Live in Kenner. From Slidell. Been on NT about a year. Just dipping through to say wuz up. NuttKaze put me on
hey bro..glad you can join!!! Sometimes it is slow, sometimes we have it poppin like the kobe thread..LOL!!!! There is some great info we shoe releases and stores!!!!!!

hey bro..glad you can join!!! Sometimes it is slow, sometimes we have it poppin like the kobe thread..LOL!!!! There is some great info we shoe releases and stores!!!!!!

Lmfao, this is so true. Sometimes we get it poppin!!!

Back
Top Bottom