NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Kesp I'll look around for ya man and see what I can find bruh I'll catch u for retail tax plus shipping.

I picked up a pair for myself, now my girl decided she wants a pair after it's too late

It's not a big deal. They'll probably restock online

What's good fellas. Been a minute fa real. In town for the holiday from the ATL.
Anybody interested in trade a size 13 for my size 13 gammas 11? Also anybody got some Kobe 8 DS size 12. Doesn't matter color. Looking to buy as a gift. I'm n Hammond but will be in Nola.

For non rape prices. Cats in the thread be trying tax fareal. Shid someone look out for me I'll return the favor. Just keep it 100

Headed to Harrrahs just passed by Sportsplus. They prob had a dozen folks out there. I guess they're are doing 1st come 1st serve.

NP. Its all good. Kobe 4 preludes release being rescheduled on Nike.com. And the bot kings won the bred 1s.
Hopefully I got a pair in ATL waiting on me. #hopecreed

I want to see what happens to all those orders that processed on the kobe IV and the link hadn't been tweeted. A sneaker RSVP service said it added to all their customers cart. Bots are no longer winning. It early link access or bust now

If anyone checked out with preludes on NDC they are gonna have their order cancelled.

It looks like the homie was able to secure me a pair of bred 1 size 13. Can't wait to get back to ATL to check them out in person.
I still want them royals 1. I'm willing to make that trade.View media item 714674

Back
Top Bottom