NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

2016 probably. since they're doing the 7s next year for the anniversary year, they'll probably drop all the best 8s again for its 23rd anniversary.

Mints the link in your sig.... DOPE collection the variety is crazy your air max variety is on point. Man I your right about the Aquas especially since the quality is supposedly "more true to original quality" (yeah ok) with the up coming Js.

Mints the link in your sig.... DOPE collection the variety is crazy your air max variety is on point. Man I your right about the Aquas especially since the quality is supposedly "more true to original quality" (yeah ok) with the up coming Js.

Thanks, as to the Remastered quality, I'll believe it when I have a pair in hand that's great in quality. It'd be nice if they made enough to go around too.

Just wondering. I'm selling and giving away most of the stuff I've literally collected over the years (either not wearing/haven't worn) and the crazy part is, this will be the second time since 2010 that I downsize from about 200 sneakers.

Lesson here? Stop giving Nike your money. Seriously. You WILL regret it one day, it just might be quietly to yourself. :rofl:

This man gets it. Props. Repped.

As crazy as it sounds I'm in the same boat, I've never had over 100 pairs, that's my threshold, and I'm slowly downsizing now. Honestly after I get my hands on the other 2 yeezy 1s, all the OG 1s they ran in 2013, and maybe some lebron samples or pe's I'm done. Unless nike starts making some really off the wall things(like the hey mama yeezy 1, or the ray Allen V sonics PE) I'm done.

Havent posted in the thread in a while partly cause I havent copped any shoes in a while. Plan on treating my self to a pair or 2 for my bday. Going to Houston next month any info on spots fellas?

I think if you put the time and effort into the game it's pretty cool to get the shoe, but no way would I pay for it.

They have grown on me. No way would I pay resell for them. I don't know if I would have paid retail either. Lebrons are overpriced IMO

Whaddup  NT Fam,

Just wanted to inform you guys that we are putting on our 4th round of Sneakers X Speakers this August in Nashville, TN. It would be dope to have everyone from here be able to attend or vend! Really hope to have your support with this event this year! I've put a lot of dedication and work into making this something very original and unique to our State! I have attached our preliminary event flyer and if your are interested in participating as a vendor please feel free to hit me up on my cell 615.429.7978 or email [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom