NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

Originally Posted by ggggggonzo

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Looking for a SPRINT hookup... PM me!
I'm looking for one aswell! trying to get on that 4G Evo
pimp.gif
or an AT&T b/c i'd also be willing to get an Iphone 4

I can somewhat hookit up at McDonalds in Union City by Logan.
Stonestown Applestore had some Iphone 16gb for sale without reservations.

Originally Posted by TiDE619

So I've hooked up a few NTers with lowering their Comcast bill. Right now we got a promo for 29.99 digital cable for 12 months w free HBO and free DVR.. PM me for a Comcast hook up

Just PM'd you bro about lowering our Comcast bill...

Thanks.

Originally Posted by TiDE619

So I've hooked up a few NTers with lowering their Comcast bill. Right now we got a promo for 29.99 digital cable for 12 months w free HBO and free DVR.. PM me for a Comcast hook up

What up bro. I just PM'd you about lowering our Comcast bill...

Thanks.

Anyone know how to get Madden 11 early? I know it comes out in about 2 weeks but I just thought to put it out there.

^^ its hard to get games early unless its over seas. Most game places get their shipments in about 1 week before or less..

mikkol, thats better than what ebays selling them for. You think you can help me out?

any nordstroms hook up? i can get you stuff from the giants dugout stores for the low (jackets, jerseys, etc)

get at me
nerd.gif

Can anyone hook me up this weekend with a Footlocker discount?

I can offer FedEx hook ups of something else in return. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Order your phone off of amazon. When your activating your phone and getting the simply everything plan tell them you work for time warner. instead of paying 130 your now pating 90 something

Anybody got any hook ups to a sports authority or a discount code to northface or anywhere they sell Northface backpacks?
Is that eastbay gift card thing still working? how do you do it?

zapatohead408 wrote:
ZombieJesus12 wrote:
Order your phone off of amazon. When your activating your phone and getting the simply everything plan tell them you work for time warner. instead of paying 130 your now pating 90 something

I NEED a disco on my SPRINT BILL.

When I tell them I work for TIME WARNER dont I need to give them a company code or employee iD number ????

MIGUEL ... Holla at the homie MIKKOL, GOOD for them NFs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

zapatohead408 wrote:
ZombieJesus12 wrote:

I NEED a disco on my SPRINT BILL.

When I tell them I work for TIME WARNER dont I need to give them a company code or employee iD number ????

MIGUEL ... Holla at the homie MIKKOL, GOOD for them NFs
pimp.gif

Well not sure if they ask you for some code. My cousin was taking care of it, but never did they request a code. Maybe because we were activating the phones for like 2 hours prior to telling them we work for time warner

Just argue with them A LOT, BS the first 20 minutes saying if theres any way you can get a discount. After 20-30 minutes the person helping you will be really annoyed.
Be like "well I work for time warner cable" He or she will be real cool with it, or will ask for some kind of code. Worst comes to worst hang up and call again and make sure you get a different worker.
Ill call my cousin up though and get at you with that info.

Yea forsure ill get at Mikkol PMd already

zapatohead408 wrote:
Well not sure if they ask you for some code. My cousin was taking care of it, but never did they request a code. Maybe because we were activating the phones for like 2 hours prior to telling them we work for time warner

Just argue with them A LOT, BS the first 20 minutes saying if theres any way you can get a discount. After 20-30 minutes the person helping you will be really annoyed.
Be like "well I work for time warner cable" He or she will be real cool with it, or will ask for some kind of code. Worst comes to worst hang up and call again and make sure you get a different worker.
Ill call my cousin up though and get at you with that info.

Yea forsure ill get at Mikkol PMd already

LOL ... Yuup. I been with SPRINT for a LONG TIME NOW. I have had my few shares of arguing with them to make my bill lower. I just want it for the cheapest I can get it at this point.

But mos def try and find out if you really need a code or not and Ill give it a try.

Good looking out man.

Back
Top Bottom