NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

^^ damn LV.. I heard discount is hard to get there even for employees. Corp employees may get better treatment but still finding a plug at LV.. that would be sweet.

Heads up there is a Luxury event with Gucci at DSW downtown SF. Has some handbags priced around 500-650.
decent selection of men/women GUCCI shoes too. Starts today.

New Comcast promos are in..

Just a heads up though, If you've had your service for 6 < or 12 < months chances are you're still on promo prices

Current promos are:

59.99 x 12 months for cable and internet

79.99 x 9 months for cable and internet + free hbo, showtime, and HD DVR

hit me up
edit: I'll be at the Comcast table at SF City College tomorrow. If you're over there come thru, I'll hook you up (I'll be the one that still looks like he's in college)

Originally Posted by TiDE619

New Comcast promos are in..

Just a heads up though, If you've had your service for 6 < or 12 < months chances are you're still on promo prices

Current promos are:

59.99 x 12 months for cable and internet

79.99 x 9 months for cable and internet + free hbo, showtime, and HD DVR

hit me up
edit: I'll be at the Comcast table at SF City College tomorrow. If you're over there come thru, I'll hook you up (I'll be the one that still looks like he's in college)
Thanks for helping out! I know you checked my account already.. But any way i can get on that HD DVR and Showtime on my current plan? Let me know! Thankss

i need someone to hook it up with my att account. I was looking to get a palm pixi but they trying to force me to have the internet plan on it, is there anyway I can get the phone and not get the internet?

any LOUD hook up ?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

i need someone to hook it up with my att account. I was looking to get a palm pixi but they trying to force me to have the internet plan on it, is there anyway I can get the phone and not get the internet?

Get the phone and data service, then cancel the data. My buddy did it and it worked.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Get the phone and data service, then cancel the data. My buddy did it and it worked.
can anyone confirm this?

Anyone got the hookup on AT&T bills?

Want to change to sprint but still have about a year on my contract, maybe somebody can help me with the cancellation fee.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom