NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

Kobe V Rice and USC are on sale for 99.99 at House of hoops in Daly City. Not sure on the size run They also got 2 new colors of TB's in for Kobe's

anyone have a hook up for beats by dr. dre headphones? im looking to pay 2 bills. i know a while back it was posted on niketalk but the code expired.

Any Macys hook up in SF? 
nerd.gif

^^ Macys only gets 20% off, I suggest you wait for Friends and family. Should be coming up within a month or so.

^^ Macys only gets 20% off, I suggest you wait for Friends and family. Should be coming up within a month or so.

So this Comcast deal is ending on 9/30.. its Cable and Internet for 60 with free DVR or HD (6months), and free HBO (6months). Get at me if you're paying more for the two

So this Comcast deal is ending on 9/30.. its Cable and Internet for 60 with free DVR or HD (6months), and free HBO (6months). Get at me if you're paying more for the two

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Kobe V Rice and USC are on sale for 99.99 at House of hoops in Daly City. Not sure on the size run They also got 2 new colors of TB's in for Kobe's

are you located near that HOH? I need some helping getting a pair of the USC's

Anybody know of a spot thats selling NBA 2k11 early?????
nerd.gif
this would be HUGE

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

nerd.gif
this would be HUGE
i may know a place in San Jose, but they didnt get it last year, they other games last year like fifa

Originally Posted by mike2389

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

are you located near that HOH? I need some helping getting a pair of the USC's
I can help but I think the sale is over. I went last week and I didn't see the sale tag.

nerd.gif
this would be HUGE

I need to know this too!!! Any spots in Sac or Davis area?? I'm dying to play this already!

Originally Posted by MacJEFFicent

nerd.gif
this would be HUGE

I need to know this too!!! Any spots in Sac or Davis area?? I'm dying to play this already!
I went to a few Dimple Records and Denios and they didn't have it
frown.gif

eyes.gif

any hookups on mens compression shorts? or at least a place where i can get them cheap?

how much should i be paying for comcast cable? xfinity or whatever

(no hd no hbo type stuff)
2 boxes.

Back
Top Bottom