NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

24.99 for 12 months for Comcast highspeed internet (15mbps). If you don't have Comcast, now's the time to switch bc this is the first time this year we've had a 12 month promo for internet.
Or if you're paying more than that for internet, hit me up.. I've hooked up quite a few NTers 

OBEY sample sale at my job in SF on December 11th, and 12th. There should be good stuff for guys and girls all at really discounted prices, many things are 50-60 percent off if i recall the last one we had.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Shawn where you been? Still a tech?
whattup brother,
Been working mainly.  haven't bought nor cared for sneakers in some time. 
embarassed.gif
I do still browse/post in the General forum from time to time.

Also, since it's coming up this weekend I figured i'd put the flyer up.

50% off and more on a TON of obey stuff.  Mens and womens shirts jeans jackets.  Come by and check stuff out Saturday morning.

668 Post st.  We're across the street and down one block from the hundreds.

obeysample2.jpg

Anyone got a plug on the following?

Kitchen Cabinets/granite

Bathroom Vanity

Toilets/Showers/Tubs

Flooring (tile, hardwood)

Landscaping materials (concrete, lumber, etc.)

Or a plug at Lowe's or Home Depot?

Jeans, sweaters shirts and stuff, all at least half off...Current season stuff, Nudie, Ben Sherman Marc Jacobs and more....Come on in y'all
We're in San Francisco, @ 2260 Chestnut st.
winter2.jpg

I got the hook up on tires, all brands and sizes. Also I got the hook for Monster Beats (studio, studio pro, tour, solo)

^ I was gonna go boarding this weekend too and I heard it's gonna be storming.

Driving in the snow is hella scary I wouldn't recommend it.

Where to eat in Oakland? I'm in meetings on Broadway and 17th right now, got like a 2-hour lunch break coming up

Phil: I checked weather.com as soon as unread your msg lol looks like fri is bad but I'm heading up sat morn

Vctry: le cheval is pretty good.

can someone terminate a contract on tmobile, can get you in at the sj museum of art for free

Anybody get hook ups on car repairs/autobody?

I have a dent on my car...
tired.gif

And I live in San Francisco/Daly City...
tired.gif
Crap happens to my car too often.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Anybody get hook ups on car repairs/autobody?

I have a dent on my car...
tired.gif

And I live in San Francisco/Daly City...Crap happens to my car too often.
thats that city living bro. I try not to drive my car to sf as much possible. i drive a 03 Infiniti Q45. its a big #$+ car. theres never any parking and fools always ride your bumper.

Back
Top Bottom