Norcal's GRUB Thread

slanted door is okay if you've never been. asian fusion joints don't impress me much tho.

imo, it's not really an anniversary type of spot, but you'll probably like the food.

anyone know where to get some decent burrito around excelsior area? place near me charges like $6 and it's not even that big.

Originally Posted by pinoyXboi

anyone ever go to those frozen yogurt places popping up around the bay area?
yup, but only in the cupertino area (i swear, there's like 50 fro-yo places there
laugh.gif
)
Yogurtland is pretty good (and price is reasonable), but I prefer Tartini-it was a lot better texture-wise, IMO.

Can't wait for Pinkberry, that place will takeover this froyo scene. Yo-swirl down at Auto Mall is my fave spot right now.

Originally Posted by respekt333

Can't wait for Pinkberry, that place will takeover this froyo scene. Yo-swirl down at Auto Mall is my fave spot right now.

there's one opening in the bay? where at?

Is that Yogurtland the same as the ones all over Socal?

I still think Icebee is the best although I havent tried the one Kiya mentioned a few pages back.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

anyone know where to get some decent burrito around excelsior area? place near me charges like $6 and it's not even that big.
maria's on mission and geneva, guadlahara on mission and onondaga

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

guadlahara on mission and onondaga
And El Farolito right across the street. Both are good but I prefer Guadalajara because their carnitas are damn near fried and crispy.

Nubi in Millbrae is killin yogurt right now. They've got me hooked.

Has anyone eaten at Horizons in SF? Thoughts on it? Yelp seemed conflicted

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

maria's on mission and geneva, guadlahara on mission and onondaga

how much should i expect for a burrito? and that's the one next to BK ?

The spot that I've been hooked on is Fro-ggie in Fremont, CA. Its your typical fro-yo spot. Good stuff though.

fro-yo2.jpg

^I heard a few good reviews about Burgermeister in Westlake.

Then there's Fuddruckers and Sliders..Can't think of any others at the moment..

Went to Roxie's for the first time today

Roxie's special w/everything on Dutch Crunch
pimp.gif

IB's Cheesesteaks/Hogies sandwich there in one in downtown Oakland off Broadway and the other is across the street from top dog
pimp.gif
in Berkeley

What would it be without a pic
happy.gif

top to bottom

italian combo
pastrami
cheese steak

Wheres everyone going to have dinner for Valentines? Im thinking about going to Espetus, the Brazilian steakhouse since House of Prime Rib reservations are allgone!

TAQUERIA CANCUN on mission and valencia across from the burger king. or EL FAROLITO on mission and onondaga, in front of the 14 bus stop.

Back
Top Bottom