Norcal's GRUB Thread

Originally Posted by Af1 Jordan collecterz

mr.Pickles be crackin

because of this i tried it out in milbrae today. im a believer now haha. had the baby hawk (pastrami, bacon, and a little pesto) on dutch crunch. $8 with taxbut the sandwich was filling.

Originally Posted by LB510

http://www.yelp.com/biz/saigon-bistro-concord

^ Anyone been here? heard it was
pimp.gif
the owners bank with the bank i work at. The beef pho i had was great, and i heard the sandwhiches were good. But the female owner jacked $1K fromone of our tellers so i stopped going

she comes into the office with like 8K total in 20s, 10s, 5s, in different bundles and she gets change for 100s (suspect anyway) and just a huge mis-hap butwhen we realized what happened we tried contacting her but how she handled herself by not returning calls and stuff like that.

But the food is on point, tho.

Lets not forget the Fish Market in San Mateo

trout & cat fish

SF heads sandwich wise Dary Dan's or Little Lucca's?

l

jae oh en put this spot on the map... this place has better sandwiches than Roxie's and Little Lucca's. I've been going to Roxie's since98' and Lucca's since 03'. Java Beach puts the sandwiches in the oven just like Roxie's. Make sure you get the bbq chicken on dutch witheverything on it.

trout & cat fish

how much per person on average?.. that looks good but not that filling... at all...

San Tung on Irving between 11th and 12th in SF's inner sunset is off the chain! Dry fried chicken, string beans, and the steamed potstickers are rolllllin!

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

trout & cat fish

how much per person on average?.. that looks good but not that filling... at all...
its not
laugh.gif

first time i went to fish market i got the shrimp...i got like 8 pieces or something with some fries
laugh.gif

second time i had to get something bigger to fill me up so i ordered the trout with like some rice..

dont get me wrong, place has some good food, but def not filling
ohwell.gif

Went to the city today

Made a trip here

its coming

wait for it

wait

BAM!

Roxies Special w/everything on dutch crunch I refuse to try anything else
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

off_line.gif
PWalrus that looks
pimp.gif

So I had some soul food today at SF state and it was pretty good....Is there any recommended places to get soul food around the SF/Daly City area? Want to grubout tomorrow

No if you want a bomb *** sandwhich you have got to hit up California Sourdough in San Jose, located on Brokaw and and Old Oakland rd...mon-fri 11am-2:30pmplace gets cracking.or if you are in the city i believe the place is called Giorgionis or something crazy like that on Columbus and Broadway by all the Stripclubs bomb sandwhichs.

Originally Posted by pluhone

Originally Posted by jae oh en

java beach on sloat =
pimp.gif

bbq chicken sandwich is cooked crack.
You aint lying...went there with my girl the other day.
vikug0.jpg

pimp.gif

i ordered the bbq chick sandwich and dude gave me the sandwich minus the bbq. it was coo but i sure wanted to try the bbq one.. next time though, i'malways around the area since my cuz lives down the block

anybody mention these yet?

espetus churrascaria in SF for all you can eat brazilian bbq
cheese steak shop
sushi house in alameda
cheeseboard in berkeley for pizza
zachary's in berkeley for chicago style deep dish pizza
boiling crab in SJ

i will post more when i think of more

Back
Top Bottom