Norcal's GRUB Thread

Originally Posted by Af1 Jordan collecterz

mr.Pickles be crackin

pimp.gif

Turkey& Avacado FTW
pimp.gif

Anyone looking for cuban, check out Havana in downtown Walnut Creek. Its a little pricey, but on point. Crab cakes, cuban sandwich, and a pitcher of mojitos.nuff said

went to Hard Knox for the first time...that place is crack, them corn muffins is the $+*$

I feel like this belongs in the snowboarding thread BUT.. over the weekend we were visiting South Lake Tahoe and found this local spot called Freshies. Twowords, fish tacos. The best that I ever had. Bright red tomatoes and fresh crispy lettuce top off the taco. They use Red Rock Cod that is moist and flakey. No frozen stuff here either. They claim to make everything from scratch. Let your eyes have a bite:

<
4.jpg

El primos torta in sf located in 21st n folsom, are some good sandwhiches. Also, puphut in richmond is pretty good to.

i need some good stuff in the concord/pleasant hill area. Like a good chinese, sushi, mexican, and maybe korean bbq

this has probably already been said but if you going to the city there is Cha Cha Cha's, 2 different ones dont matter what one you go to they are bothhella bomb...one is off of haight street, toward the end of it a little before ameobas or how ever you spell it and the other on is off of mission near 18thstreet....haight street is a lot smaller inside that the mission location tho

probably mention in here somewhere but saigon viet sandwiches are the best sandwiches in the world
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not Grub, but living in SF I've become accustomed to good coffee and that quickly snowballed into being a coffee snob of sorts. That being said, BlueBottle Lattes are rollllllin!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PWalrus

Not Grub, but living in SF I've become accustomed to good coffee and that quickly snowballed into being a coffee snob of sorts. That being said, Blue Bottle Lattes are rollllllin!
wow, not only does that look pretty sick, looks mad good

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by PWalrus

Not Grub, but living in SF I've become accustomed to good coffee and that quickly snowballed into being a coffee snob of sorts. That being said, Blue Bottle Lattes are rollllllin!
wow, not only does that look pretty sick, looks mad good
I'm tellin ya son
happy.gif

does anyone happen to know which costcos have their snack bar outdoors? i was just thinking about it earlier today.
laugh.gif

lucky!?.. so you dont even need to be a member to go eat?..lol the ones by me arent like that.. and the damn hayward one doesnt even have it at all..

The Costco near the airport in SSF has its own separate entrance so you don't need to be a member. $1.50 polish + soda = FTW. not technically"outdoors" though.

Back
Top Bottom