Nort/Recon

So I know they closed down the Nort/Recon in Soho but did they open up a new shop? Or does anyone know if they are going to open up another location

Wow.. I work down the block & haven't been there since the Stash AF1's dropped.

They closed down??? LOL about time..

Their Tier Zero account, along with Stash's relationship with Nike, went down the drain when Stash decided he didn't want to pay Nike for his orders. I'm definitely oversimplifying the situation, but I can't really get into detail.

That sucks, Nort/Recon was one of the my favorite spots...what a shame
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BkMJ23

Their Tier Zero account, along with Stash's relationship with Nike, went down the drain when Stash decided he didn't want to pay Nike for his orders. I'm definitely oversimplifying the situation, but I can't really get into detail.

didnt futura have a say in anything?

It was certainly among the most pleasant shops to drop by in NYC, dude were always chill and hooked it up when they could. The product they recieved droppedoff steadily over the last two years... they were not reciving most of the tz stuff and still selling nike and jordan.

I typicaly shopped there for clothing.... if you check the website they will be opening a new spot in BK warehouse I belive..... like said above, no more nikejust discounted pricing on the clothing stuff... I am sure its futura...wesc ect.

Back
Top Bottom