North Jersey Sneakerheads....

yup footlocker doesnt get @#%$

cap city is ok its not that bad also
the best store around here has to be sneaker hub but thats in union city the only thing that sucks about that store is the rape prices they be charging for gr sbs they wanted 200 for dinos the first day it came out and 150 for chlorine taxis

Supraman do you go to Steven's ??

Quote:
that store is the rape prices they be charging for gr sbs they wanted 200 for dinos the first day it came out and 150 for chlorine taxis
:lol:
laugh.gif
TE AM
FAM​
Looking for in a sz 11.5-12
Air Max 1 Animal pack
In NJ/NYC, PM me

Essex Co

KILLerQuEENS
NObody Likes Me everyBody Hates ME sO I gOT to pAck my gUn i cArry Big oNes Small onEs SneAk tHem in the ClUb sOn sO yoU nEver cAtcH Me rUn BecAusE nOboDy lIkes ME eVerYBody HATES

daffy, yea i go to stevens, almost done though got about a year left in my 5 year program
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

I'm a bit jealous of all yall. You are all close to the good spots (Essex, Bergen, Hudson). Although I haven't had trouble getting the releases I want, I still need to drive about 40 mintues to get to them.

damn so youre almost done i applied there hopefully i get acepted are there alot of girls in that school last time i went the place seemed dead

Hudson County, NJ sneakerhub is a hot spot but so many people buy their tees from there....its like they dont know any more spots lol its funny oo and yea that guy joe from sneakerhub does overcharge but if you know him he'll give you some good deals like me =]
Fresher Then Febreeze

yo daffy....there aint no girls here man hahaha, if you lookin for that you lookin in the wrong place my man, i been here 4 years and there hasnt been much improvement, the academics is good but hard, the food sucks big time, but if you can somehow survive youll be alright in the long run

TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

Foot Action in newark usually gets most new j's and Divison East in Montclair gets all Sb's and sells them at dope prices not over pricing.

D_O_M_I_N_I_C_A_N_O

lol thanks a lot supraman ill have to go to CCNY or rutgers then

and that dude from sneakerhub is pretty cool but its just too much i would have slapped myself if i paid 200 for the dinos im glad i waited 3 weeks and paid 90

i live down the street from Divison East, havent been in then since they moved from Verona.

KILLerQuEENS
NObody Likes Me everyBody Hates ME sO I gOT to pAck my gUn i cArry Big oNes Small onEs SneAk tHem in the ClUb sOn sO yoU nEver cAtcH Me rUn BecAusE nOboDy lIkes ME eVerYBody HATES

where is de located at in montclair
"If you have no Confidence then your Ability will lack Skill"-Me
I'n looken for some red suede XXI's Size 13 Nds or dsMY Music Myspace

^Bloomfield Ave

KILLerQuEENS

Middlesex County? Spend half my time in N.Newark tho so Essex county.

Yo when u said D.E doesn't over charge what prices you talking bout? When they had Hawaii''s in there they wanted like 280 or something in that range. And like 380 for de la hi's
20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE @ KARMALOOP.COM USE THIS LINK OR CODEwww.karmaloop.com/index.asp?rcode=LN7997 20% OFF CODE=LN7997

lol daffy, good u got em for retail if im not mistaken? thats wutsup...yea man that guy always hooks me up for kicks shirts and hoodys he takes like some money off.....yea havent boughten there in a while 2 busy saving up for car for college....most likely rutgers in new brunswick if not then somewhere close like njcu or something else
Fresher Then Febreeze

The Funky Fresh Is Back In The Flesh With A Vengeance

yeah solefresh i got the dinos for retail but not from sneakerhub lol i had to go to bk does anyone here go to rutgers new brunswick i hope i get accepted

Back
Top Bottom