Not a race debate. seriously.

Originally Posted by third

RicanChulo wrote:
At the end of the day there are still ppl in africa walking around naked scratching they booty
5249555098_cac6cd5777.jpg

he doesn't look very african to me!
   buddy it is by choice ,its called preserving your culture,there are some countries that have completely assimilated into western cultures where they  have trouble speaking their own native tounges

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Africa right now itself is sitill having problems with corruption. So many corrupt goverments over that its hard for them to make any type of progress. Yes its true many European nations contributed in draining african countries of their resources early on. But it should be up to these countries itself to help build stronger nations.
this would be true if these governments(tyrants) were not being funded by western nations
Also you should look at the trade embargoes and sanctions put on african nations
african nations can't trade  with other african nations  and are forced to trade with outsiders (westerners and recently easterners) who are giving african nations the raw deal
in order for Africa to progress they have to completely cut ties with west ,east or anyone non indigenous 

Truth.

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

RicanChulo wrote:
At the end of the day there are still ppl in africa walking around naked scratching they booty

buddy it is by choice ,its called preserving your culture,there are some countries that have completely assimilated into western cultures where they  have trouble speaking their own native tounges

Africa right now itself is sitill having problems with corruption. So many corrupt goverments over that its hard for them to make any type of progress. Yes its true many European nations contributed in draining african countries of their resources early on. But it should be up to these countries itself to help build stronger nations.
this would be true if these governments(tyrants) were not being funded by western nations
Also you should look at the trade embargoes and sanctions put on african nations
african nations can't trade  with other african nations  and are forced to trade with outsiders (westerners and recently easterners) who are giving african nations the raw deal
in order for Africa to progress they have to completely cut ties with west ,east or anyone non indigenous 

Truth.

They didn't have ties with Europeans before they met. Why was the gap so far apart?
I think it's because there was competition in Europe and the surrounding lands. Countries were constantly attacking each other. Mongolians, Greeks, Persians, Romans,  etc. If you weren't up to date you became integrated into your enemy. They always had to be on their toes and constantly evolving. I mean it's how America was founded when you think about it... Africa just wasn't ready for what hit them and paid the price.

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

RicanChulo wrote:

Truth.

They didn't have ties with Europeans before they met. Why was the gap so far apart?
I think it's because there was competition in Europe and the surrounding lands. Countries were constantly attacking each other. Mongolians, Greeks, Persians, Romans,  etc. If you weren't up to date you became integrated into your enemy. They always had to be on their toes and constantly evolving. I mean it's how America was founded when you think about it... Africa just wasn't ready for what hit them and paid the price.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

This is a civilization and evolutionary debate.
I know two things:

1) People and humanity is believed to have originated in Africa.

2) Europe  industrialized much faster... and a large majority of Africa remains 'developing'

We cannot state that this is because of available resources.

Think beyond the black v. white cultural thing we have going on now (and for the past few hundred years)

Let's discuss origins and outliers. 
alien.gif

Ggas_human_soc.jpg

This book answers a lot of questions, one of my favorite books. Plus read this one
images%5Cishmael_cover.jpg

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

This is a civilization and evolutionary debate.
I know two things:

1) People and humanity is believed to have originated in Africa.

2) Europe  industrialized much faster... and a large majority of Africa remains 'developing'

We cannot state that this is because of available resources.

Think beyond the black v. white cultural thing we have going on now (and for the past few hundred years)

Let's discuss origins and outliers. 
alien.gif

Ggas_human_soc.jpg

This book answers a lot of questions, one of my favorite books. Plus read this one
images%5Cishmael_cover.jpg

Back
Top Bottom