Not a race debate. seriously.

When we talk about the contrast between the lifestyle of the peopling of Africa and those of Europe we must look at the conditions in a wholesome organic view. Africa a place covered in sunshine, filtered with grand rivers which allowed for success of stable life for many resources such as minerals, plants, metals, etc...which ultimately stabilized a grand stage of flourishing civilizations for its indigenous peoples. Versus Europe conditions of cold harding weather, and lack of sun exposure which fostered as much more aggressive and deprived lifestyle one were its indigenous people were more so focused upon self instead of the catering of a whole.

When we talk about the contrast between the lifestyle of the peopling of Africa and those of Europe we must look at the conditions in a wholesome organic view. Africa a place covered in sunshine, filtered with grand rivers which allowed for success of stable life for many resources such as minerals, plants, metals, etc...which ultimately stabilized a grand stage of flourishing civilizations for its indigenous peoples. Versus Europe conditions of cold harding weather, and lack of sun exposure which fostered as much more aggressive and deprived lifestyle one were its indigenous people were more so focused upon self instead of the catering of a whole.

RicanChulo wrote:
At the end of the day there are still ppl in africa walking around naked scratching they booty
5249555098_cac6cd5777.jpg

he doesn't look very african to me!
   buddy it is by choice ,its called preserving your culture,there are some countries that have completely assimilated into western cultures where they  have trouble speaking their own native tounges

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Africa right now itself is sitill having problems with corruption. So many corrupt goverments over that its hard for them to make any type of progress. Yes its true many European nations contributed in draining african countries of their resources early on. But it should be up to these countries itself to help build stronger nations.
this would be true if these governments(tyrants) were not being funded by western nations
Also you should look at the trade embargoes and sanctions put on african nations
african nations can't trade  with other african nations  and are forced to trade with outsiders (westerners and recently easterners) who are giving african nations the raw deal
in order for Africa to progress they have to completely cut ties with west ,east or anyone non indigenous 

RicanChulo wrote:
At the end of the day there are still ppl in africa walking around naked scratching they booty

buddy it is by choice ,its called preserving your culture,there are some countries that have completely assimilated into western cultures where they  have trouble speaking their own native tounges

Africa right now itself is sitill having problems with corruption. So many corrupt goverments over that its hard for them to make any type of progress. Yes its true many European nations contributed in draining african countries of their resources early on. But it should be up to these countries itself to help build stronger nations.
this would be true if these governments(tyrants) were not being funded by western nations
Also you should look at the trade embargoes and sanctions put on african nations
african nations can't trade  with other african nations  and are forced to trade with outsiders (westerners and recently easterners) who are giving african nations the raw deal
in order for Africa to progress they have to completely cut ties with west ,east or anyone non indigenous 

As for those asking about the state of Africa today. Its simply due to regression of civilization after being raped and pilleaged by foreigners throughout the past 2500 years, and this still continues today. You think these smartphones, gaming systems, and pcs manifest out of thin air? This stuff takes a lot of oil that America doesn't have.

As for those asking about the state of Africa today. Its simply due to regression of civilization after being raped and pilleaged by foreigners throughout the past 2500 years, and this still continues today. You think these smartphones, gaming systems, and pcs manifest out of thin air? This stuff takes a lot of oil that America doesn't have.

I really don't have time to go in as deep as I want to....but I'm telling Yall a better Africa would be a grand step for humanity.

I really don't have time to go in as deep as I want to....but I'm telling Yall a better Africa would be a grand step for humanity.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

better for the world not for the corporations(they run the world-not happening)
if Africans(third world nations in general) were to be on the same level economically as super powers etc.then where would the (unskilled)labour come from if everyone has a souped up degree..do you think a university grad  wants to work as a garbage sorter , cleaning washrooms , being a nanny???
The people would demand more money =less profit margins i.e.  why would G.M. or any other corporation want their factories in third world  nations if it costs as much for them to produce good here as it does in any other part of the world?..
Also there would be no need to migrate for the skilled labour from the third world nations thus naturally the Westerners  would stop having an advantage  in areas of research and tech...therefore naturally you  would see less stratification that means everybody in America(west) would get less and less consumption ..now do you really think you guys are really willing to give up the big cars and big homes excessive eating and the most important resource of all time?? 

basically what i;n trying to is think of our consumptions as humans  as being finite at 100%- everybody eats of this 100%
so currently the developed nations  consume may be 80-90% and the rest consume 10%..if the under develop nations were to develop then the curently developed have to share the pie which is like going from owning 9 ferraris to having to use the bus..therefore developing the poor nations  doesn't really help the rich nations  

if Africans(third world nations in general) were to be on the same level economically as super powers etc.then where would the (unskilled)labour come from if everyone has a souped up degree..do you think a university grad  wants to work as a garbage sorter , cleaning washrooms , being a nanny???
The people would demand more money =less profit margins i.e.  why would G.M. or any other corporation want their factories in third world  nations if it costs as much for them to produce good here as it does in any other part of the world?..
Also there would be no need to migrate for the skilled labour from the third world nations thus naturally the Westerners  would stop having an advantage  in areas of research and tech...therefore naturally you  would see less stratification that means everybody in America(west) would get less and less consumption ..now do you really think you guys are really willing to give up the big cars and big homes excessive eating and the most important resource of all time?? 

basically what i;n trying to is think of our consumptions as humans  as being finite at 100%- everybody eats of this 100%
so currently the developed nations  consume may be 80-90% and the rest consume 10%..if the under develop nations were to develop then the curently developed have to share the pie which is like going from owning 9 ferraris to having to use the bus..therefore developing the poor nations  doesn't really help the rich nations  

Originally Posted by third

i think you two are basically agreeing with each other. 

i think you two are basically agreeing with each other. 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

1) first people originated from africa is a scientific THEORY, not fact 
Scientific theories are tested out and have evidence supporting the claim bringing validity to a hypothesis. Not just your common every day use of the word theory.

So it's not just a theory but a SCIENTIFIC THEORY and until another theory comes along with substantial evidence to discredit the already accepted one or one that stands on it's own as another option this is pretty much the case.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

1) first people originated from africa is a scientific THEORY, not fact 
Scientific theories are tested out and have evidence supporting the claim bringing validity to a hypothesis. Not just your common every day use of the word theory.

So it's not just a theory but a SCIENTIFIC THEORY and until another theory comes along with substantial evidence to discredit the already accepted one or one that stands on it's own as another option this is pretty much the case.

if you look at a longer timeline, asians, africans, middle easterns, all had their eras in which they dominated, it just happens to be the anglo/europeans era now...it looks like asia is next in line to become the next superpower.

if you look at a longer timeline, asians, africans, middle easterns, all had their eras in which they dominated, it just happens to be the anglo/europeans era now...it looks like asia is next in line to become the next superpower.

Originally Posted by smallBALL5

/R/ time line pic to back up your post plz.

Originally Posted by smallBALL5

/R/ time line pic to back up your post plz.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

This is a civilization and evolutionary debate.
2) Europe  industrialized much faster... and a large majority of Africa remains 'developing'

If you think about the way cultures in continents below the equator lived the supposed underdevelopment of these cultures in European eyes makes sense.  

Most of Africa, before colonisation, had tribes that were generally nomadic so the need to develop the technology of buildings and the like were not as great as in Europe where tribes had settled in areas and developed from there.

Australia is a very young country in Western terms but an old land and the Aborigines (who were almost wiped out completely by the early settlers) were thought of as extremely underdeveloped.  There were no houses or structures or any supposed development to be seen.  But for their way of life, nomadic and living off the land, Aborigines had everything they required to live.

The same could be said of tribes in South America although I don't know much about South American history.

It's a simple view but it can explain the big difference in the need to develop, why generally northern hemisphere civilisations industrialised 'quicker'.  I am sure the are many holes in my comments too.

I'm not condoning what early settlers did to countries in Africa and what happened to Australia.  But no one set anyone back.

Leaders in many African countries are basically raping their own country right now and have been for many years.  Look at what's going on in Zimbabwe.  The worst part is that Mugabe and many of his supporters in government have millions and millions tucked away in Swiss bank accounts.  Their own children don't live in Zimbabwe, they live in Australia, United Kingdom and America.  Who is holding who back?    The corruption in any African country is astounding.

Just as a little side note, China is literally buying up Africa by building infrastructure and developing areas that local governments don't want or cant 'afford' to in exchange for resources (gold, diamonds, oil platinum etc).  China has Africa locked down.  

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

This is a civilization and evolutionary debate.
2) Europe  industrialized much faster... and a large majority of Africa remains 'developing'

If you think about the way cultures in continents below the equator lived the supposed underdevelopment of these cultures in European eyes makes sense.  

Most of Africa, before colonisation, had tribes that were generally nomadic so the need to develop the technology of buildings and the like were not as great as in Europe where tribes had settled in areas and developed from there.

Australia is a very young country in Western terms but an old land and the Aborigines (who were almost wiped out completely by the early settlers) were thought of as extremely underdeveloped.  There were no houses or structures or any supposed development to be seen.  But for their way of life, nomadic and living off the land, Aborigines had everything they required to live.

The same could be said of tribes in South America although I don't know much about South American history.

It's a simple view but it can explain the big difference in the need to develop, why generally northern hemisphere civilisations industrialised 'quicker'.  I am sure the are many holes in my comments too.

I'm not condoning what early settlers did to countries in Africa and what happened to Australia.  But no one set anyone back.

Leaders in many African countries are basically raping their own country right now and have been for many years.  Look at what's going on in Zimbabwe.  The worst part is that Mugabe and many of his supporters in government have millions and millions tucked away in Swiss bank accounts.  Their own children don't live in Zimbabwe, they live in Australia, United Kingdom and America.  Who is holding who back?    The corruption in any African country is astounding.

Just as a little side note, China is literally buying up Africa by building infrastructure and developing areas that local governments don't want or cant 'afford' to in exchange for resources (gold, diamonds, oil platinum etc).  China has Africa locked down.  

RicanChulo wrote:

Truth.

Back
Top Bottom